Chapter 11 - The Conference

Writing format:

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV:

"Now you will all serve me! Consider this the highest of honors, Kua-ha-ha-ha!"

In their confusion and bewilderment, a large portion of the lizardman troupe submit themselves to Veldora. The blue-haired ogre, who has been watching the entire situation unfold from the shadows, sputters in bafflement at how utterly insane this interaction is.

"Y-you bastard! Don't think such parlour tricks could fool me, lowly human!" Gabiru regains his composure, and continues in a smug, yet flustered manner. "I am the future chieftain of the lizardmen, and I have graced you with an offer of protection! Is this how you treat the hero who will save the Jura Forest!?" Gabiru once again strikes a pose, this time pointing a finger accusingly at Veldora.

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! A lowly lizardman dares to insult I, Rimuru Tempest?" Veldora mocks. "I respect your spirit, little one, so I offer a deal!" Gabiru glares at Veldora indignantly, but decides to listen to what he has to say.

"I propose a duel, the loser submits to the winner!" Veldora announces, looking proud of himself for coming up with such a genius idea.

"Huh!? A duel you say?" Gabiru inquires. "Alright, I accept. But don't come begging for forgiveness after you lose!"

Veldora responds by flashing a grin. "Kua-ha-ha-ha! Then let the duel begin!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Gabiru POV:

This insolent human! He thinks he can challenge me to a fight, but he doesn't even emit a shred of aura!

I take out my spear, and point it towards this foolish being in front of me.

"Hear me, goblins! After I defeat your master, who has enslaved you, I will make you all my esteemed subordinates!"

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! Don't go boasting about your victory before the fight has even started, boy!" Tch! How arrogant, thinking that he even stands a chance against me, the strongest warrior of the lizardman tribe!

The human stands his ground, not moving an inch, so I decide to take the initiative and show him his place. I leap into the air gracefully, the tip of my spear not wavering from it's target, before I thrust it towards the unmoving human.

Hmph! Even though you are an insolent human, I, Gabiru, shall grant you mercy in the form of a quick and painless death! The human does not even react as the spear comes soaring towards his face, likely unable to even register the blistering speed at which I have thrown it.

But the spear doesn't reach it's target.

At a speed faster than I can even witness, the human grabs the spear's tip, and crushes the metal blade in his hand!

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! Let me say this again: I am Rimuru Tempest, future emperor of the Jura Tempest Empire! Mere lizardmen can never hope to compare to my power!" He boasts arrogantly while releasing an immense aura.