Chapter 5 - The Hero King and The Evil Dragon

(A/N): I really dont have much to say right now, so just enjoy the story.

Writing format:

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV:

Within the royal palace of Dwargon, two powerful beings face each other in an empty room. On one side, the king, Gazel Dwargo, and on the other, a slime. Why would a king grant audience to a slime? Because the slime is no ordinary slime, and Gazel knew that. Without a shred of doubt, this being before him was the Catastrophe-class dragon, Veldora, albeit in the form of a slime.

After a minute of tense silence, the king speaks. "Care to explain how this happened, Storm Dragon Veldora?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Gazel POV:

Words truly cannot express how baffled I am at this situation. The small, unassuming creature only a table's distance away from me, is almost definitely the Storm Dragon.

Only a month prior, the enormous aura belonging to the Storm Dragon suddenly disappeared, which caused massive unrest among all of the Western Nations. A now, just as the situation is calming down, the exact same aura appears before the gates of Dwargon. What truly perplexes me is that the owner of this monstrous aura is a mere slime. Without a doubt, the aura that the slime emitted is the exact same as the aura of the Storm Dragon's, but such a case is simply unbelievable, which is why I had to confirm it myself.

I activate my skill {Tyrant} on the slime, with hopes to pry into his memories, and what I saw only confirmed my fears. Despite my mental interference being blocked almost immediately by an unknown skill, I had seen enough to confirm the identity of the slime.

This slime is, indeed, the Storm Dragon Veldora.

________________________________________________________________________________

Veldora POV:

"*cough* Storm Dragon Veldora? You're not talking about me, are you? Why, I am but an unassuming sli-" The king releases his aura again, clearly not taking kindly my attempts to fool him. "Alright! Alright! Yes, it's me, Veldora!"

The king stares at me in silence for a few seconds, before bursting out into laughter.

"Ho ho ho! Never in my life have I imagined that I would one day see the Storm Dragon reduced to such a pathetic form!" The king shouts hysterically, before calming himself. "*ahem* So, how in the world did a True Dragon get reincarnated as a slime!"

It was at this point I realized that I do not have a proper explanation as to how I became a slime. I mean, I can't exactly tell him that I got sent back in time by my little brother who just so happens to be God. What a pain.

But it is at these very moments that I discover how useful Rimuru's skills were.

[[Suggestion: I have formulated a believable backstory to explain Master's current form. It is...]] Great Sage uses {Thought Acceleration} to create a proper explanation for my current predicament, which conveniently does not include time travel and deified siblings, which I relay to King Gazel. Thank you, Great Sage!