Chapter 17 - Uncle Veldora!

Writing format:

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

Veldora POV:

"It is me, Demon Lord Milim Nava! Now, tell me what you are doing here, Veldora?"

Ah, great.

It's Milim.

How does she know it's me anyways?

"Milim... how did you recognize me..."

"Fufufufu, you can't escape from my Milim Eyes!" She grins, pointing at her glowing eyes. "Now, now! Tell me, what is going on here? You're doing something exciting, aren't you?" Milim hops around excitedly.

She doesn't change at all!

Of course, unlike myself, the great Veldora, who has experienced many a great character arc!

*cough*

"Milim, my niece! As you can see, I am undergoing the noble task of building an empire!" I raise my fist proudly.

"An empire? That's..." Milim appears to be in thought, obviously thinking about how marvelous I am! "Very out of character of you, Veldora. Dad always called you an idiot."

{Critical Hit!}

How could she! That's it! I shall tolerate no more slander towards myself! I shall punish her as I see fit!

"That's not very kind of you, Milim! I'll be taking away your candy if you keep making such mean comments about me!" I snarl at her.

"What's... a candy?"

Oh, right... She doesn't know what candy is yet...

Kia-ha-ha-ha! Then I shall be the first to introduce my niece to the delights of the culinary world! I should never have allowed Rimuru to take that opportunity from me in the first place, but no matter!

"Listen up, Milim! I, Veldora Tempest, invite you to the Empire of Jura Tempest for a feast!"

"Hmmm... I don't feel like it." Nani!? "Food is boring, and even disgusting, sometimes."

I can't believe I forgot! The poor thing has been fed poison for her whole life! Worry not Milim, under the care of Uncle Veldora, you will suffer no more!

"No no, Milim, you just haven't tasted good food before!" Using {Gluttony}, I take out a jar of honey and toss it over to Milim. "Here, try this!"

Milim takes the jar and eats it whole.

Sure.

Personally, I prefer not eating the glass part, but I'll let her do her thing.

"Na- Nani! This tastes amazing!" Her eyes light up like lanterns, as she spits out the glass shards. "Gimme more! Gimme more!"

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! It's good right? Now, lets bring you to my empire!" I beckon for Milim to follow me, which she does.

We land at the outskirts of the city. Before we entered, I made sure to set up some ground rules for this unruly child.

"Ok, Milim. In the city, you are not allowed to fight people. You are not allowed to destroy things. And you will not call me Veldora in public." She tilts her head in confusion at that last part. "I am currently undertaking a great task that requires my identity as the Storm Dragon to remain hidden! From now on, you will refer to me as Rimuru Tempest!"