Chapter 14 - Awaken

Writing format:

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV:

Amidst the chaos of the surrounding battlefield, there is a reverie from the bloodshed. A clearing where no other being there dares to enter. Where silence prevails.

The two lords stand opposing each other, not moving an inch. But one only needs to look closely to see a battle raging on between the two, a battle of fighting spirit.

Veldora's brow twitches, betraying his confident demeanor. As the Storm Dragon, and Emporor of Monsters, he cannot show weakness here, but even he would face trouble against an opponent twice as strong as him.

Veldora finds his aura being pushed back by Geld's overwhelming magicules as a Demon Lord Seed. To Veldora, who has yet to attain such a power, the wall that is the Orc Disaster is one that might prove to be the tallest he's faced yet.

Seeing no other choice, Veldora takes a deep breath, flashes his brazen grin, and dashes at the Orc.

________________________________________________________________________________

Veldora POV:

"{Fist of the Exploding Heart!}"

My flaming fists repeatedly clash against the heavy blade of the Orc Lord, pinning him down. Taking advantage of my opponent's disorientation, I unleash a magical attack on him.

"{Evil Eye of Annihilation!}" The beam from my eye causes Geld's arm to fly off, with the corrosive attributes making him unable to regenerate. I reel in pain, having sacrificed my right eye to execute the attack(He didn't, but as we all know, Veldora is a chuuni).

If you're wondering how I have the upper hand in this battle despite a disadvantage in magicules and strength, it's because of how absolutely awesome the Veldora Killing Arts™ are! Kua-ha-ha-ha!

From the corner of my magic perception, I see my subordinates stealing glances at my fight, while stars dance in their eyes! They simply cannot resist my greatness, can they!?

I close in the distance between me and the orc lord, simultaneously drawing my fist back behind my ears.

"{WAKU WAKU ANYA PUNCH!(I tried to find out if there was a name for this move, but there wasn't)}" I grin smugly as my knuckles contact the unprotected face of the Orc Lord, launching him back a few meters.

What I did not expect, however, was to be dragged along with him.

[[Notice: Enemy has used the ability: {Chaos Eater}. The attack has corrosive prop-]]

"I CAN SEE THAT, SAGE!"

What a terrible situation this is! Wait- of course, I am a slime now!

"{Predator!}" Tendrils of slime from my body and wrap around the Orc Lord, dissolving parts of his skin as the tentacles begin to spread out and cover the Orc Lord.

"GRAGHHH!" Drat, foiled again! "As if I would fall to such a weak attack, slime!" A wave of mana disintegrates my slime, sending parts of me splattering throughout the battlefield.