Chapter 18 - The Demon Instructor

Writing format:

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV:

Atop the grand stage in the center of Rimuru City, Emperor Veldora stood tall before the crowd of 100,000 that had gathered around him this morning. Beside him stood a girl, apparently between 12 and 14 in age, and earning a strange resemblance to a certain, infamous Demon Lord.

But surely, that couldn't be her, right?

"Hello everyone! I am Demon Lord Milim Nava, the Destroyer, and Ve-" *smack* "-R-Rimuru's ni-" *smack-smack-smack* "*sniffle* b-bestie..."

Poor Milim now stood in tears before a shocked crowd. Obviously, hitting a child was not the right move in front of a crowd! How is Tempest's PR department gonna fix this? Just look at the shocked expressions of those monsters! Clearly, they are appalled at the behavior of their leader!

Or... maybe they are just shocked that this little girl is really the Destroyer.

Probably the latter.

Veldora taking the silence as a signal for him to speak(not that he ever stops speaking), booms in laughter. "Kua-ha-ha-ha! Indeed, everyone, my ni-" He shoves his hand into his mouth before he can say anything. "bestie Milim will now be staying in our City! Please do treat her kindly, and don't call her a child, unless you want to end up like those guys!" He signals over to Benimaru and Gabiru, covered in bandages and barely standing up.

"Wahahaha! That's right! Oh-oh, and do remember to give me as much food as possible!" She grins cutely at the crowd, taking them out of their trance and into a resounding applause.

For what they are applauding, one can only wonder...

________________________________________________________________________________

Flamia POV:

I really don't want to be here right now...

Through my tears, I look at my fellow 'classmates', all members of the 'Imperial Guard', as Rimuru-sensei called it. And, to my dismay, they are all looking at me!

Why did I have to get chosen for this!?

Out of the 50 people here... why am I the one that gets chosen to spar with the destroyer!?

Ever since the war, Rimuru-sensei has taken the time to create an organized elite fighting force, which included the Warriors, some of the ogres, and some orcs too. There's also a pair of insectoids and Charys-senpai, a flame spirit.

And Rimuru-sensei has been teaching all of us the fighting arts he calls 'Veldora Killing Arts™'. Honestly, I think I have become quite strong in the past few weeks, but...

There is no way I can fight a Demon Lord!

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! Good luck, Flamia!" How will luck help me here!?

Luminous-sama, I will gladly be your little bunny slave if you help me out here!

"Wahahaha! Alright, bunny-girl! Let's do this!"