Spin-off!!!

So... I had way too many ideas while writing this book, and I couldn't put nearly all of them in here. A spin-off it is then 😂.

This is Christian's story, set before the events of this book. So, sadly, no Elijah or Kaeden (or maybe a little sneak peak of them?). Anyway, I hope you'll give it a chance :).

Here's a quick blurb!

Despite being born into the business world, Christian more often than not found himself thinking about how he didn't belong here. The role and responsibility as heir to the family business, the putting on a facade for every meeting, the pretending, pretending, pretending all the time... maybe it just wasn't for him.

So when he's offered his first joint, he takes it thinking it'll be a one time thing to relieve some stress. Until it isn't. Before he knows it, Christian is spiraling.

And all the while, there's his perfect twin, Dean. He's the one who you would call the golden child of the family. He had the charm, was effortlessly perfect at everything, and it was like everyone he met couldn't help but love him. It was a shame that Chris was born before Dean, (or, sometimes he felt that it was a shame he was born at all), and that their family was strict on the tradition of passing the business to the eldest child. He wished he could hate his brother, but he knew he never could.

And now he might lose everything he's ever had, all because of a stupid mistake.

The prologue is out now!