New Stories

Hello to all of my loyal readers. Most of you may noticed that I have not published a new part in this story for the past three years. I apologize. However I want to tell you that I am on to new projects and have decided to place my focus on them for now. In the past, College took up most of my time and then it became my part time jobs. Now I have graduated and have a full time job. Can I gurantee the publishing of a new chapter for this book, Yes, can i gurantee when? Not even a little bit. I have already released one of my new stories which takes place in DXD also but with an OC compared to male reader. It is called Digitized soul and you can find it on my page. It has two chapters with a third about 66% complete. My second new project will be another male reader taking place in the Danmachi world (ANIME: Is it wrong to try to Pick up girls in a dungeon.", It will be titled Is it wrong to become the fangs of my goddess. I have one part complete along with a cover thanks to a close friend of mine, but I will hold off on publishing until the completion of the second or third chapter. I am not saying I'm done with The Dragon Slayer, I just want to try new things. And I hope you guys can back me up on this because I want you all to enjoy them as well. Thank you all and give my new works a look. Until the next Chapter.

Peace.

Wolf of Dreams