The Unusual

I walk into the clubroom with issei and as we do we notice a clothes line and issei picks up a bra from i. Soon koneko tugs on my sleeve and I nod to her like we already know what the other is thinking. We hit issei on the head with my iron club and her bat. "You see anything you like you big pervert?" Koneko asks. "It's not what it looks like. He says in response. "Hey is that my bra?" Asia asks nearly scaring issei. "I think he's going to put it on and wear it around." Koneko says an I laugh in response. "Oh please don't do that." Asia pleads.. "it's not like that it just got caught on my face" he says trying to hang it but drops it. "I believe konekos words more than yours." I say jokingly. "I'm so sorry. I know I'm a visitor and I hate being in the way." Asia says in a troubled way. "No it's fine in fact you being here definitely has its perks" issei says with me responding with an evil glare. "Well it won't be for much longer, the president said she'd find me a place to stay before she went to school" Asia says. 'Why do I feel uneasy about this?' I think to myself.

"Early morning training?" Both me and issei ask Rias. "Yes, after watching you two in action against the fallen angels, we need to peak your physical condition as soon as we possibly can." Rias explains to us. "Oh great." Issei says sarcastically. "I'm ok with it" I say to rias. "I'll come to pick you two up in the morning. Five sound good?" Rias asks. "No that suc-" issei begins before I cover his mouth. "Yeah that's fine." I agree to her demands and me issei then leave to pass out more flyers. "So Asia...lets have a chat about the sleeping arrangements" Rias says to Asia

I wake at 4 in the morning and go to meet Rias in the park. "Where is he?" I ask getting annoyed. "It's only 430. He still has a half hour. Why did you decide to come early anyway?" Rias asks me. "I get up at this time and do my own workout session, figured I might as well do with this session also." I explain to Rias and we soon see issei. Our first exercise is jogging, issei does it normally but I decide to do it while carrying 25 pound weights to improve both leg and arm strength. "Anyone ever tell you that you run like a schoolgirl" Rias asks issei. "It's not fair how come you get to ride a bike?" Issei replies back. "You don't hear (y/n) complaining and he's carrying 50 pounds. "Well he's an athlete and I'm not." Issei says. "If only you actually did the work in gym class and not waste your time looking at the girls changing. Then you'd be able to keep up." I explain "I think I'm going to pile up my ball sack" he complains. Next we decide to sitting toe touches, I'm doing fine while issei gets some help from Rias and see he has a dirty look on his face. Then we do push ups each of us do 100 with Rias sitting on our backs. I finish mine with ease but of  course he has trouble because there is a girl within 10 feet of him. "Don't think I don't know that you're having disgusting sexually charged thoughts against me." Rias says as issei is on the ground. "I can't help it I'm a teenager. Whenever I get within 10 feet of one I have thoughts about what she looks like naked." Issei explains. "Speaking of which I wonder what's keeping her?" Rias asks. "Another girl is joining us. You're just asking him to have dirty thoughts in his brain." I explain bluntly.

"Hey you guys I'm sorry that I'm late. I swear that I won't let it happen aga-ahhhh." Asia says running towards us before falling down. She gets up and soon pours me and issei some hot tea. "Ok so what are you doing here." I ask straight out. "Rias asked if I could come" Asia says. "Is that true Rias? Rias?"  I call out to her seeing she wasn't paying attention so I call her back to reality. "What's the matter everything ok?" I ask and she goes to a different subject. "Now that everyone is here we should probably go." She says and I reply"go where?".  "We're going to your house of course, (y/n)" Rias says

We go straight to my place and everyone's faces are completely overwhelmed. "You live here?"  Asia asks. "Yeah but these boxes aren't mine, whose are these?" I ask. "Those are my things" Asia says. "Ok question two for a hundred points, why are they here and what's going on." I ask. "Well as of today Asia is going to be moving in with you" Rias explains. "Wait what?" Both me and issei ask. "It's very sweet of you to let me." Asia thanks me. "When I asked her where she wanted to live, the first thing she said was (y/n) house." Rias explains. "I'm fine with it but it'll be a long talk with my staff." I say uncomfortably.