The News

Irina rushes towards issei and then jumps up. "Amen." She says and issei dodges the attack at the last second. "What the hell I thought this was a friendly fight." Issei says. "Really?" I ask. "Oh to return to my hometown only to see that one of my friends and greatest crush have become devils. Who would've thought fate would be so cruel." Irina says. "Issei avoid any direct attacks from the sword." Rias says. "Like I didn't know that already." He says in reply also boosting. "The red dragon emperor, along with (y/n)'s dragon slayer magic, Asia Argento's twilight healing, and your sword birth. You certainly do make a powerful troupe." Xenovia says to Kiba. "I have another ability, one that comes from the grudges of my fallen comrades and with that power I will destroy the Excaliburs and with them, their wielders." Kiba states starting his match with xenovia. "Just being touched by a holy sword is deadly. They're at a huge disadvantage." Akeno says. "Agreed, Kiba can handle his own but issei...actually he seems to be doing quite well." Rias says and issei is actually doing better than I thought he would. "You're way too simple to be that impertinent." Irina says. "I don't even know what that means, and no am I giving up. I never miss out on boobs." He says

Issei then gives off his lecherous smile. "That's freaky why is giving off a lecherous face." Irina asks. "You should be careful. Seriously watch out for that pervo jerk because he has the power to blow a woman's clothes just by touching them." Koneko says. "What? Their clothes?" Irina says shocked. "Koneko, why would you give my secret away to the enemy?" Issei asks. "Because you are the enemy to all women." Koneko and I say. "I can hardly believe the person you've become. You not only became an evil devil, but now are nothing but a listful freak. Dear god I hope you never forgive this sinful pervert." Irina says. "Preach it, sister." Koneko says. Meanwhile Kiba is now resorting to his ice and fire sword but they are immediately destroyed by xenovia and just to show off she makes a crater in the ground. "It's as I thought, he's losing." I say. "What do you mean." Rias asks. "Look at the way he's moving its too thrashing and exposed. I was told that to handle a sword without emotion especially anger." I say. "The dragon slayer has a point. You're too angry too even fight decent." Xenovia says. "Hey xenovia how about you earn me next time you demolish the ground." Irina says getting up. "Time for boobs." Issei says about to catch irina but she ducks at the last second and instead he catches koneko and Asia. "Thank so much." He says but is punched by koneko. "Sicko freak.." she says and I hand her and Asia my upper clothes. "You know what I think you've received divine punishment. So maybe seal away this obscene attack. Sound good?" Irina asks and then he just goes on about seeing every girl naked and I don't know what else I wasn't listening and irina slashes at his chest resulting in him being defeated. "He is done..." I say getting him and see Kiba pulling out a large sword and rushing at xenovia but when their attack starts connect. "Agghh." Kiba says vouching up blood. "You should know better after all you are my superior." Xenovia says. "I applaud your skill." I say clapping. "We don't need praise from a devil." Xenovia says. "I got a little deal for you. Beat me and I swear I'll tell you where the holy sword is." I say. "Sounds like a good deal xenovia and it should be easy because it's two against one and he is unprotected at the top." Irina says. "Very well we accept your challenge." Xenovia says. They soon stand at their battle positions but I just stand still. "Aren't you going to take a battle position?" Xenovia asks. "I am aware of your presence and I am quite comfortable in this position. Come." I say egging them to attack. "Try this. Amen." Irina says about to slash me but I catch the blade with two fingers. "Hey, what the. Are your hands made of steel?" She whines and from behind me xenovia is about to strike. "Victory..." she sys swiping her blade but I grab it as well and throw them. "You want think a devil can't have some holiness. We'll try this. WHITE DRAGON TALON!" I chant punching them in the stomach and they try to get up but. "What I can't stand." Irina says. "Why can't we move?" Xenovia asks. "My white dragon talon is infused with holy magic and anyone struck is immobilized." I explain. "Clever." Akeno says. "Now fade into darkness. SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!!" I chant releasing a stream of shadows and the attack connects. "Game over." I say to the seemingly unconscious pair. "Hyah." Irina says surprising me by cutting my chest and it bleeds. "Hah how about that I guess you're not as good as you thought." Xenovia says getting up. "Oh really?" I say healing myself. "Asia is the only one with healing powers now. My sky magic can cleanse me of any damage." I explain and I get a phone call. "Sorry one moment. Hello." I say. "Master (y/n), I have some news and you're not going to like it but it seems your brother's grave has been raided." My butler says. "WHAAAT!!" I say angrily. "(Y/n) is something wrong." Asia asks. "I'm sorry but we'll have to continue this fight some other time." I say about to leave. "We aren't leaving without finishing this." Xenovia says. "Fine." I say and move quickly and punch them both in the gut knocking them out. "Now this fight is over." I say leaving. "Something isn't right." Rias says.