The Dragon of the Apocolypse

With that golden light, Asia disappears. "It...happened again. I don't understand." I say shaking. "Asia?" Xenovia asks. "Where is she?" Gasper asks. "What happened?" Koneko and issei ask. "I think that's quite enough of this nonsense, Diodora Astaroth." A man says appearing. "Who are you?" Rias asks. "Dear little sister of the despicable and fake devil king. Who I am is the one and true descendant of the Great Devil Beelzebub. I am Shalba Beelzebub." He introduces. "What do you want?" Rias hisses. "Please, shalba. Help me. Imagine if both the old and current devil kings combined their-AGGHHH!!!" Diodora groans as a hole appears in him. "And thus a maggot dies." Shalba says making Diodora nothing but a memory, for that is what shall remain of his existence. "Current devil king did he say? Calling the true bloodline old was the fool's first mistake. His imagination was his second." Shalba says and Rias glows her crimson aura. "Of course, you were the one behind the death of the Glasya-Labolas heir, weren't you?" Rias asks. "Can you believe the sheer arrogance there? Claiming to be the devil king." Shalba says.

Chisato's pov

Myself and Azazel are standing in front of the General of the true Satan faction. "I am the true descendant and heir of Asmodeus. I am Creuserey Asmodeus." He introduces. "So one of the masterminds finally shows themselves." Azazel says. "What is your goal?" I ask. "As a member of the true Satan faction, I have sworn to avenge Cattleya Leviathan. We are here to make use of the power received from Orphis! We will destroy this land and a new world created for devils will be ours!" He says showing an infinity magic circle. "Oh good grief." I say uninterested.

My pov

"It doesn't matter who you are. You will still suffer for what you did to Asia!" Rias says. "Little sister of the imposter, sir zechs. Nothing personal but I think I will kill you." Shalba says. "Asia? Asia? Where did you run off to? Come on, this isn't funny. If you hide from me, we won't be able to leave. You're scaring me, Asia. Come on out, please." I say in denial. "He's lost it." Kiba says. "(Y/n)..."Rias says. "I beat up those guys who were bullying you by the way. I don't like this game, Asia. Come on, please.....ASIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell and let my tears flow. "Please Asia, can we go home? We're supposed to compete in the three legged race in the sports festival. We need to practice." I cry. "Oh (y/n)!" Rias says hugging me. I can hear Kiba, Issei, Gasper, koneko, and akeno crying as well but xenovia let's out a scream. "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE!!! ILL CUT YOU DOWN PIECE BY PIECE UNTIL YOU BEG FOR MERCY!!!!" She says bringing out Durandal and Hope, but Shalba just simply deflects her and deals a much powerful strike. "Xenovia no!" Rias says. "Don't test me." Shalba says. "Bring Asia back now! Please she's one of my of my best friends! She was so gentle and unbelievably kind! Asia!" Xenovia begs. "Hey Rias. Do you know where Asia might have gone? We need to find her fast so we can leave. Help me. Please, we can't go without her. She's practically family." I say. "Oh (y/n)." She says placing her hands on my face. "Interesting. The princess of the gremory household has horrible taste. Would the slayer filth like to know where the girl went? I sent her far beyond our reality, into the dimensional gap. The exposure has surely consumed her flesh by now. To put it simply...the bitch is dead." Shalba says and something snaps inside of me.

Chisato's pov

"Alright fafnir, I'm going to need a little backup, ok? And you too, Lady Afureia." Azazel says. "Of course." I say and Asmodeus prepares his battle stance and out of nowhere, sir zechs arrives. "Sir zechs!" We say shocked. "Prepare yourself and your artificial existence for death!" Asmodeus says. "Asmodeus. Understand that if devils are going to flourish, the last thing we need is to have an unnecessary war." Zechs explains. "An imposter who not only deals with fallen angels but angels themselves has no right to speak as a devil!" Asmodeus states. "So what? We should listen to you, a traitor? Someone naive enough to fall for the obvious lies of the Chaos brigade?" Azazel asks. "Creuserey, as the great devil king, I will eliminate anyone who stands against the current underworld." Zechs says crating a red dome around asmodeus. "What? What is this? No that's impossible! How can this be? You're a fraud and yet you defeat me? No!" He says before turning into ash completely. "That also eliminated the snake and power Orphis had placed within him." Zechs says and Fafnir glows. "Oh great. Well I certainly didn't expect you to show up in person." Azazel says pointing to Orphis. "Hi Azazel, Afureia. It's been a while." Orphis says.