The King Rages

Leave comments!

Acnologia's pov

I flex my counterpart's muscles and then practice throwing a few punches and they move fast.

"I'm impressed. He certainly does have great strength. He could even give Beerus a run for his money. Seriously, I can't believe how strong this body is." I say to myself with obvious feelings of impression.

"Just who are you?" Cao asks me.

"Who I am is not important. What is important is that I am satisfied and in order for me to be satisfied. I need to be bathed in the blood of my victims. In other words...PREPARE TO DIE!!!" I say bringing out my Apocalyptic Dragon sword which is a saber with saw edges.

"Sieg go!" Cao orders his little Asura imposter to go after me and our swords clash.

"My swords will slice you into oblivion!"

"SILENCE, BLASPHEMER!!!!" I say pushing my blade forward and the force I push causes him to be thrown into a wall.

"Sieg was defeated that easily?" Jeanne asks.

"Maybe this For is a lot more tougher than he looks. Is this some sort of transformation that the data didn't provide?" Heracles asks.

"I don't know, but I'm not looking forward to seeing what else there is!" Jeanne then summons her dragon made up of holy swords.

"Yes, that's right come to me. And I will show you first hand the real strength of a god. HAAAAAGHHH!!!!" I roar boosting my power up.

Chisato's pov

I am currently in the youkai village ensuring their safety when suddenly I sense an enormous level of power.

"It can't be. (Y/n)? No, the energy is too malicious and diabolical to be his but the aura and spirit flow is exactly the same. That can only mean one thing." I say transforming to my goddess form and fly away.

"So you've made your move already, Acnologia. (Y/n)...don't worry, I'll be there soon. Just please hang on. There's also four diminishing soul readings as well. Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, And Rossweisse must've fallen victim to the enemy. Issei and Saji are still fighting Yasaka which is reassuring to say the least. Asia is also safe, but what is this other soul? It's not malicious and exact-to that of a youka- oh no please no." I say to myself realizing that Kunou is there.

Rias's pov

I am in the bath with Akeno and Koneko when all of sudden I feel something.

A feeling in my heart like something terrible is happening.

"(Y/n)...whatever is happening right now, please be safe." I silently say to myself.

Acnologia pov

The sword dragon is currently throwing its tail around at me but I dodge it's attacks very gracefully, I might add.

"A dragon made out of holy swords and those holy swords being comprised of of both steel and holy energy is quite useless against me. Here, why don't I show you just how useless?!"

I grab the dragon by the neck with my teeth and it let's out a loud roar of pain.

"He can't be serious!" Jeanne says.

I then manage to lift the dragon into the air and then, with great force, take a large chunk out of its neck and throw it into the hard ground.

"That was rather tasty. Though, one thing I prefer more than the elements themselves, is the blood of my enemies." I say running to Jeanne's position and then jab her in the abdomen in which she lets out some blood.