Lets go to Kyouto/(y/n) vs Sairaorg and Jiren.

Leave comments and enjoy season 4's beginning chapter!

Akeno is crawling closer to me.

Licking her fingers and exposing her large bosom.

"I want all of (y/n)." She says seductively yet needy, as if she wants me desperately.

"Akeno?" I ask confused about her behavior but I guess I should be used to this sort of thing by now.

"You are going to leave me behind and go to Kyoto...." She says with a sad face but that doesn't stop her from getting her chest close to me.

"It can't be helped it's a school tri-"

"No way, that's two whole days without you. I will be so lonely. That's why. I think I'll stock myself up with some (y/n)."

"Stock yourself. What the heck does that mean?" I ask.

"I'm going to touch you and feel your manliness, experiencing my womanliness in turn."

"You certainly are demanding a lot. That's my senior for you." I tease.

"There are no seniors or juniors in the bedroom. Just man and woman." She says.

"Hard to argue with that." I say and just as we are about to kiss.

"Akeno, what are you doing?"

I look over and see Rias who had just gotten out of the shower.

"Oh my. A scary woman is glaring at me and (y/n)." Akeno says.

"Rias!" I say freaking out a bit.

"You've gotten quite daring." Rias claims.

"I am always daring, just like this!" Akeno replies pushing me down and as she is about to kiss me once again, my head is pulled up.

"Akeno, That isn't fair." Koneko says.

"Wait, Koneko?! Oh wait that isn't a surprise anymore." I say.

"(y/n), let's use healing sage arts all at once right now." She says.

"E-even you Koneko."

"Uh uh uh Koneko, we both know that I am the perfect one to heal (y/n) injuries because of our close relationship." Chisato says.

"No fair!" Asia says.

"I am the only one left out. But. But. I can do it too." She says and joins in.

"I will not hand (y/n) over! I am sleeping with him tonight!" Asia says.

"He is mine first." Akeno says.

"Healing him is first." Koneko says.

"Ok guys it's getting a little hard to breathe so if you could give me some space?" I ask.

"You stay out of this!" They reply.

"Goodness, why can't all of you listen to your master?" Rias says getting ticked off.

Suddenly the squishing stops.

"That's because he's mine." They say.

"Goodness! You're wrong he's mine!" Rias says jumping into me and if that isn't enough, her bosom is what hits my face.

"Ahn."

The next day after the whole bed thing we are now talking about the to do's of Kyoto.

"So must of the sightseeing will have to be done  on the second day." Aika explains.

"Where will we go sightseeing?" Irina asks.

"Kiyomizu temple?" Asia asks.

"Oh, there is a temple that is shiny with gold." Xenovia brings up.