Young Devils Gather

"Holy balls!" Me and issei say looking at rias's house. "This is where your family lives?" Asia asks. "This place is enormous!" Xenovia says. Then the door opens. "Welcome home my lady. We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside." Grayfia says. We then enter the house and I see a number of servants that put mine to shame. "(Y/n) I'm really nervous." Asia says. "I know, I wasn't expecting this to be a big deal." I say. "Rias! Rias! You're finally home!" A little red-haired boy says hugging Rias. "I've missed you millicas, my you've gotten big since the last time I saw you." Rias says. "Who's the kid, you're little brother?" I ask. "Not exactly. Millicas is the son of my older brother Zechs." Rias explains. "So that would make him your nephew." Asia says. "Now be a good boy and say hello." Rias says. "Ok. My name is Millicas Gremory, it's a pleasure to meet you." Millicas says. "So cute." Asia says. "Devilish looks and good manners. Talk about Prince Charming." Xenovia says. "Wait if this squirt is sir zechs kid. Just who in the hell dis he knock up?" Issei asks. "Five bucks says Grayfia." I say. "Oh you're on." He says. "Excuse me. Please won't you come in." Grayfia says. "Rias and her friends are finally here!" Millicas says. "My my such poor behavior." A brown haired woman says and her beauty takes my breath away. "(Y/n), and issei. Finding a carpet that matched the drapes was a pain. Please try not to drool on it while staring at my mother." Rias says. "Your mom?!" I say. "It's been far too long. It's good to see you again Lady Venerana." Akeno says bowing. "You sound so different Akeno. I'm so happy to met your friends. I'm Rias's mom, Venerana Gremory." She introduces. 'Figures she'd look young. I mean Rias's dad is the same so why not?' I think. "Excuse me darling but are you (y/n) (l/n)?" She asks me. "Yes ma'am but forgive me for asking but how do you know my name?" I ask. "I take it upon myself to look into my daughter's suitors. A mother worries you know." She explains and then I remember the engagement party. "Oh I'm sorry but I don't think I made a good first impression on your husband...or pretty much anyone I've met in my entire life." I say. "You're perfectly fine dear. Besides my husband didn't too well himself. He should've picked the boy Rias liked as her fiancé in the first place." She says. "Mother, stop!" Rias says. "I think it's m time we all sat down for dinner. Rias, dear, would you please show everyone the way?" Venerana asks. "Ok." Rias says. And we all go to the dining room. "Welcome everyone. While you're here I want you to think of this as your home away from home." Zeoticus Gremory, Rias's dad, says. I have no trouble eating but I notice that issei is having trouble and then I look at Gasper. "What's up with you?" I ask. "Eating in front of all these people is really freaking me out. I can't even taste what I'm putting in my mouth right now." Gasper says and then I look at koneko who isn't eating at all. "I've been meaning to ask you, (y/n)." Zeoticus says. "Yes sir?" I ask. "Tell me, how are you doing these days?" He asks. "I doing fine, thanks. By the way I wanted to thank you for the new house." I say. "I'm happy you're enjoying it, but the castle I proposed would've been much better." He says. "A castle?" I ask. "Father I've explained this you can't force our culture on others." Rias says. "And I respect that. But I think he could've used those fifty maids." He says. "How many?" I ask. "Having that many woman would obviously distract (y/n) from his real priorities." Rias says. "And thus my daughter put her foot down yet again." Zeoticus says. "It's probably for the best. I'm happy with my staff now." I say. "By the way (y/n). You are part of this family. From now on I want you to think of me as your own father." He says making me nervous. "Darling your actions are premature. There is an order to these things that must be followed." Venerana says. "Honestly, you two are killing me!" Rias says storming out. Soon we all finish dinner and are shown to our rooms. "I don't know what was weirder. The things rias's parents were acting or the way koneko was acting during dinner. And what is up with this bedroom. Who are they expecting to room here? Bigfoot?" I ask myself and then here a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I ask and xenovia and Asia come in. "We aren't bothering you, are we (y/n)?" Asia asks. "No, what's up?" I ask and five minutes later. "Seriously?" I ask because both women are sleeping next to me. "I can't sleep in such a large room all by myself!" Asia says. "Life was simple in the church. Having this much luxury, makes us quite uncomfortable. You understand, right?" Xenovia asks. "I understand, but church or not, any normal person would be uncomfortable here. You'd really rather sleep with me than by yourselves?" I ask. "Yeah. Is there a problem? The beds huge and we won't even touch each other while we sleep." Xenovia says. "Touching each other is not the issue, it being boxed in. Wait, Gasper! How is he handling this?" I ask. "Oh don't worry he's perfectly fine. We checked up on him before coming here." Asia says. "That's a relief. Guess there's no reason to worry about him." I say. "Much like our current sleeping arrangement, which you should really get past. Training starts tomorrow, so get some rest." Xenovia says. "Good night." Asia says. Well I hardly got any sleep last night. Asia wasn't the issue. It was xenovia, while she slept she had my neck wrapped around her legs and I'm lucky she didn't crush my windpipe.