Rating Game

"Unbelievable, our fearless leader doesn't even look worried about the game today does she?" Issei says. And suddenly two familiar faces walk in. "Sorry if we're interrupting ." Sona says. "No not all please come in." Rias says. "We're glad you two could make it." Akeno says. "I sure didn't expect to see those two here. How about you (y/n)?" Issei asks me but I ignore him and continue my meditation. "Somebody looks determined." Sona says directed at me. "Yes, he's been like that since yesterday." Kiba says. Suddenly a magic circle appears making me open one eye. "It's almost time. I hope you're ready for this my lady." Grayfia says. "Yes we are." Rias says. Soon we are told about how we are to do battle in a alternate world where we are free to do as much damage as we want and sona and tsubaki walk out. "There's another thing. I thought you'd like to know that the great devil Lucifer will be watching the game." Grayfia says catching my attention and soon we are let aware that he is the devil king or one of them at least. "It's time everyone." Grayfia says and I got up and crack my knuckles. "Game time. Let's kick some ass." I say

Soon we transport to the same room we were in before. "I think our magic circle is broken." Asia says. "Is this because of me. Did I screw it up again?" Issei asks. "No..." I say. "Greetings my name is Grayfia and I am a servant of the house of gremory. I will be the referee during today's match. I took suggestions from both lady Rias and lord riser. You may recognize this place as it is a replica of kuoh academy, an educational institution in the human world." Grayfia explains. "Look outside and you'll find the answer." I say to issei and he opens up the window to reveal a green sky. "This is an alternate space. It might look it but trust me we're not at school anymore." Akeno says. "Each time has been assigned a home base. Lady Rias your base will be the occult research club headquarters in the old school house. Lord risers home base will be located at the principals office in the new schoolhouse. Pawns can promote if they make their way to the home base of the opposing team. Good luck to all." Grayfia finishes. "I'm gonna knock some teeth in. I'm going to that Phoenix guys base and beat the living crap out of him." I say greedy to get in the fray. "I wouldn't do that. Unless you want to get your ass handed to you. "Odds are riders going to have his pawns into our territory right away so we need to keep enough players nearby to make sure that doesn't happen." Kiba explains. "That makes sense." I say in agreement. Koneko then hands me a small ball. "Thanks, what is this." I ask. "It's a communicator, this will us keep in touch with each other." Rias says and then "All right devils. Let the game begin." Grayfia announces.

"Their base is just across the way, cutting through the school grounds might be quick but it's not an option. They'll see us coming a mile away. My guess is that he'll station a group of knights or rooks." Rias says and Kiba suggests that we infiltrate the gymnasium due to that it is closest to us and adjacent to them and serve as a diversion. "All about fighting is making me nervous." Asia says but I place a hand on her shoulder and say, "don't worry we'll win." "Kiba and koneko, I need you to set some traps asap." Rias orders. "Got it let's go shiro." Koneko says summoning her familiar. "Akeno I want you to use your illusion magic to create a copy of our base so that they fall in our trap." Rias says. "I'm on it." Akeno says leaving. "What about the three of us." I ask about me, issei and Asia. "Asia I want you to stay close to me. If we lose you we'll be in deep trouble." Rias explains. "(Y/n) come here." Rias says sitting down on the couch. "For what?" I ask. "I want you to put your head on my lap." She says. "Lucky bastard." Issei says in a jealous tone. "Really? I'm really trying to focus on the game right now and I'm not sure if I should-" I say but she cuts off and orders me over there. "As you wish." I agree to her orders and place my head on her lap. 'I have to win. I just have to." I say clenching my fists. "Try to calm down. We'll win today. And if we do I'll give you something extra special." Rias says smiling at me and Asia and issei look jealous at me. "Also I placed a little spell in you. It's time to unlock it." She says and she places her hand on my head and I feel a strange intensity run through my body. "When I made you a foot soldier I told you I used up 7 pawn pieces but what I didn't tell you was how much power you received." Rias reveals. "Is that so. Why?" I ask. "If had released your power all at once your body would not have been able to take it. So in order to prevent that I placed a spell on you to keep that power at bay. And what I just did was release another portion of that power." Rias explains. "So that's what that was just now." I say. "This is only a small percentage of what you're capable of (y/n). When we went to training you managed to unlock more of your abilities and now you're more than capable of making it on your own." Rias says to me and Asia realizes what our moment was and prays to god for forgiveness but ends up with a migraine again. "Do your best out there. Don't go easy on them because your opponents are girls."Rias tells me. "Don't worry. I don't plan on showing any mercy. They'll regret messing with us." I say getting up.