Alliance in Kyoto

Leave comments

Flashback

It was right after the events of Omega Shenron's kidnappings.

"You must be a member of the chaos brigade's hero faction. The three great powers and the former Emperor Phantom entrusted us to protect this town. We won't let you do as you please." Rias says.

We were facing off against a man creating what looked to be shadow constructs.

After we got rid of his cronies, the enemy summons what looks a wave of darkness.

"As I thought, a possessor of a sacred gear!" Kiba says and he, Issei, and myself are running toward him with our balance breakers.

"He'll tot in the afterlife before I let him near Rias!" I say but then he is covered in a spiral and when that said spiral disappeared he was bleeding and oddly enough, dead.

Present

Issei's pov

I am sweating a great deal, but not as much as Kiba, Xenovia, And Irina.

(Y/n) set up a sort of image training. And I had just been brought out of it.

Asia is wiping the sweat off of me.

"Sorry. You have to help us with our training at a time like this." I say.

"It's fine. Spending the morning in Kyoto with (y/n) is fun. Though I'm surprised he hasn't been brought out of it now." Asia says and we turn to (y/n) still in his meditation pose.

"(Y/n) has been doing this sort of training ever since our summer break in the devil world. He is a professional at this and it takes a great deal to snap him out of it. But now that's he's an emperor, the training is more brutal than even I can comprehend." Afureia explains.

Just as she says that (y/n) opens his eyes breathing heavily and Asia rushes to his side.

My pov

"Phew, I know they said the training would be difficult but even in the real world I feel like a train ran over me." I say as Asia wipes the sweat off of me.

"Only daily training can shorten the power gap between two people. Don't you think having more people will help?" Kiba asks.

"Come on, let's try our best!" Xenovia says raising the wooden staff she got yesterday.

"Hold on, Xenovia. You're taking that today too?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course. I plan to take it along sightseeing as well. This isn't just a souvenir." She says practicing her swing.

"Xenovia, maybe you should use this if something happens." Kiba says producing a sizely dagger.

"Thank you. I'll be able to conceal this while walking around. I'll always be prepared for an enemy attack." She says.

"An enemy huh? I have no closing that the Chaps Brigade is making a move in Kyoto." I say.

"It'll be trouble so if something happens."

"You think you'll run into your brother again?" Irina asks.

"Please, That guy even when he was still mortal, he never worked in groups. He always flies solo. Even if he did, he'd never go so far as to attack Kyoto. Enough of that. Let's keep sparring until morning roll." I order.

We end up trying for another half hour and arrive at roll just in time.

Now we are all traveling with the bane of human existence and the reason dicks go soft, Aika Kiryuu.