The Ones Who Give My Life Meaning

Leave comments.

I am wrapped in a mystical white light around my body. Also in a sinister aura, my fists wanting blood. The blood of him. The one who killed Chisato.

Rias' pov

"His power...it's unreal." I say trembling with both fear and uncertainty.

"His eyes." Irina says.

"They're those of someone whose going to kill

"They're those of someone whose going to kill." Xenovia says.

"I believe it goes a little deeper than that, Xenovia." Mira says.

"What do you mean?" Asia asks.

"I've only heard of this ability before. My husband and the god of destruction have been trying to learn this skill but have proven unsuccessful and they're on a deity level. So I'm still skeptical about whether or not it's that particular ability." She says.

"Shouldn't we try to help?" Koneko asks.

"I don't think so."

My pov

"Well...color me impressed. I never dreamed that a mere mortal would have the ability to unlock so much latent power just from-"

"Shut up." I say appearing in front of him and punching him sending him flying.

I then teleport over to where the girls are.

"(Y/n)?" Akeno asks.

"Go...get out of here immediately. I'm about to unleash every ounce of rage I have. Take Issei, Kiba, phantom and the others and go!" I say.

"No way we're not leaving!" Rias says.

"I'm not arguing about this." I snarl.

"Listen to Rias (y/n)!" Akeno says.

"Don't push me, Akeno." I say getting more and more impatient.

"But (y/n)." Asia says.

"Grrrr. DO AS I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW BEFORE I LOSE WHAT LITTLE SENSE OF REASON I HAVE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell shaking the world.

"Ok." They all say.

Omega soon gets up from the rubble and flies over to my location.

By that time Rias and the others have found the injured.

"We'll see you back home." Rias says.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to let you escape? What fools. I'll start with the tiny blonde one." Omega says raising his hand but I teleport right in front of him and clutch his hand and Rias and the others leave.

I then clutch his hand even tighter hearing some cracking sounds of his bones.

"You're the scum of the earth...no...the universe. AND IM GETTING SICK OF IT!" I say and he's trying hard to break free of my grip.