He who is responsible

And just like that I'm back in school. I'm glad that my summer break wasn't wasted on nothing but, issei feels the complete opposite. "What the hell, issei? We were supposed to see bitches on beaches. We were going to be king of the dunes and you flaked." Matsuda and motohama say grabbing him. "Don't blame him, we told you that we were going to train with the occult research club. And it's not like you could've gone without us." I say. "Well what do we have here? Shouldn't you save the dry humping for your body pillows?" Aika asks striking a nerve on them. "Sorry, but I already lost my virginity so I have no need for such things." I say catching their interest and of course I blow them away. "Anyway, I'd thought you would rather get busy with the new transfer student." Aika says. "New transfer student?" We ask. And so I go to my class and can't believe who it is. "Hello everyone, my name is Irina shidou. It's a pleasure." Irina introduces. "No way, aika wasn't lying."  Matsuda and Motohama say. "Oh hi (y/n), I didn't see you there!" Irina says to me. "Yo why is my future baby mama talking to yo dumbass?" Matsuda asks. "We've known each other forever. We were childhood friends, sowe go way, way back." Irina explains. At the end of the school day, we go to the clubhouse. "Looks like you had a safe trip." Xenovia says. "I didn't think we'd see you again so soon!" Asia says. "I know right? I missed you! Oh come here!" Irina says pulling them into a hug, but they break away. "Hey what's the matter?" Irina asks. "Sorry, it's just the cross hanging around your neck." Xenovia says. "It hurts us." Asia says. "Oh that's right! I forget the crucifix hurts devils. Forgive me?" She asks. "Same old Irina, all right." I say and koneko is sitting in my lap eating a lollipop. "I'm kinda freaking out wasn't she a member of the church?" Gasper asks. "That's right. I wonder why she transferred here, too." Kiba says and Rias and Akeno enter. "Great, you've already gathered. Welcome Irina. Have you had a good first day of school?" Rias asks. "I have! Thank you so much Rias. Everyone's so nice! I'm really happy to be here." Irina says giddy. "Just take the happiness down a notch." I say. "Do you know what's going on Rias?" Issei asks. "It's not that complicated, kid." Azazel says entering with Chisato. "We figured we should come say hello to your new transfer student, too. After all she's here since Michael thinks the rest of us aren't strong enough. So he's bolstering our numbers against the Chaos Brigade." Chisato explains. "No problem since we worked well together." Kiba says. "Sure, it'll take getting used to, but it'll be fun." Akeno says. "Now that I'm here you guys don't have to worry about a thing! As a reincarnated angel, I shall protect you with lord Michaels and Lady Afureia's blessing! Amen!" Irina says showing off her wings. "Pride is a sin. My brother taught us that, remember?" I say. "She sorta terrifies me!" Gasper says. "I still can't believe you're an angel now. How did that even happen?" Xenovia asks. "With God dead and all, there's no way for new angels to be born. So they've gotta be made now, kind of like the fallen angels and Devils do." Chisato explains. "Here's how it works, a high ranking devil is ranked as a king. The king commands its brace saints, which rank from queen to ace,and there's everything in between." Irina says. "So while we are based on chess pieces you're based on a deck of cards." I say. "A whole house of cards to choose from, which one did you get assigned?" Asia asks. "I was hoping someone would ask me that. I am a rank ace. I was beyond honored to take on this prestigious position for lord Michael's deck. What a joy! Such a blessing! Lord Michael, thank you!" Irina says. "It's so nice to see Irina so full of purpose. Lord Michael must've done a lot for her." Asia suggests. "I guess so, it proves that when you're lost, life still has a direction. I think you can relate to that." Xenovia says. "So true." Asia says. "Hang on. If you're an angel why didn't you take her, Chisato?" I ask. "I rarely participate and am to the point that I have no interest, seeing as I always win." She says.

After school, Asia and I get groceries for irinas welcome party. "You excited for tonight?" I ask. "I am. I want Irina to feel at home." Asia says. "I gotta say, my house is starting to fill up like crazy! I wonder what my servants will think when they see not one new girl, but two." I say.