Saving Asia

I wake up to the feeling of something warm on my back and notice that Rias and I are both naked. "So this is what you did to bring me back" I ask her. "That's right. You're all set"
She replies sending me off. I take a seat next to akeno so she can wrap bandages around my wounds, in other words my legs, back, and gut.

" I can't believe I just left her there. She needs me." I say throwing my gust at the table. "Yeah I'm with you, (y/n)" issei agrees with me. "She's part of the fallen angels so we couldn't do anything more, especially with that stray exorcist." Kiba says to me. "I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT AND IF YOU THINK SHES AS BAD AS THAT FREED GUY YOURE AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT. Ugghhh" I yell but groan in pain. "It's only going to hurt more if you don't let me finish..." akeno says wrapping the bandage over my gut."I need to get stronger I have to get stronger" I think to myself.

After I get patched up I go to the park and start working out. "She's on the same side as them. That's a load of crap." I say to myself while doing one handed push ups. "I have to hurry. She could be getting beat right now as I speak..." I think but then. "(Y/n)..." i turn around and see Asia standing right behind me " You're alright" I say with relief.

We then head to a restaurant for lunch. "Trust me. I've tried and there is no other way." I say to her. "There isn't " she asks. "Nope. To eat a hamburger, you grab it like this and then chomp. I guess you can cut it with a fork and knife but the everyone loses" I say taking a bite of my burger and see her taking a tiny bite out of hers. "It's so yummy" she says happily. "So why were at the park today?" I ask abruptly. "I suppose to enjoy the nice weather" she responds but I have a feeling she was lying but don't say a thing. "You know what since we're both free hows about we hang out together and she blushes and agrees to my suggestion.

We go to the arcade to have some fun, we play a few games and I then notice her staring at a stuffed animal claw game. "So you're into stuffed animals" I ask teasing her. "Not at all...a little...yes" she answers embarrassed but I insert a quarter and grab the stuffed animal in one shot. "Here you go" I say handing it to her. "You're so good at that" she compliments me. "Yeah well when I was a kid, my older brother took me to the arcade constantly and taught secrets to every one of them" I say to her. "Thank you and every time I look at this. I'll think of how much of a blessing it was to meet you" she says to me causing me to blush. "Yeah well come on there's plenty of other stuff to see" walking out. "This is special...even if just for today" Asia whispers to herself.

"Ow" I exclaim in pain clutching my gut. "It's your wound from the other day isn't it" she asks. "Yeah but I'll be fine" I say only to see her hands healing my gut like she did with my arm the other day. "Is that better?" She asks. "Yeah it's as if it never happened." I respond and she heals the other places I was shot or scratched. " I feel brand new. How do you do that" I ask. Asia then tells me her life story, how she was brought to a church as an infant, how she discovered her healing powers, and how that she can also heal devils and how it led to where she is now. "(Y/n) are we friends?" She asks and I answer immediately "of course we are I think I made it obvious when I got you that stuffed animal" I say smiling but that smile goes away when something makes me feel uneasy.

"Isn't that sweet" the fallen angel known as Raynare says as she appears at the fountain. "YOU!!!" I snarl at her. "I heard the rumors that you were reborn as a devil. Too bad I expected much more from you." She coldly states. "I'm actually glad you're here. Because now I have the chance to beat you into the ground. IRON DRAGON SWORD" I say shifting my arm to a sword and she just laughs. "You honestly think that is going to beat me then bring it on cutie" she teases. "Alright but I warned you" I yell charging toward her and attempt to slice her but she doges and throws a spear of light at me only for me to dodge it as well. "If that won't work. How about this? FIRE DRAGON ROAR" I chant releasing a stream of fire only to miss and be impaled once again in the gut "this is starting to get old" I say to myself. "I hate to see someone die a virgin especially someone as cute as you. But I'll leave you alive for now." She says taking Asia away. I try going after them but the pain prevents me from moving any further.

Just as I finish explaining what happened to Rias I am met with a slap. "When I say don't you don't. You are a member of the Gremory family now." She puts harshly. "Alright fine. Then maybe you should release me from you're household...BECAUSE I REFUSE TO LET HER GO TO THOSE MONSTERS" I state clenching my fist. "I'm sorry but I can't do that" she says. "Of course not because I'm a vital piece of yours. Oh wait no I'm just a pawn, I can easily be replaced, so deal with it" i say rudely. "That's enough (y/n), pawns are not the weakest piece by any means. On this game if a pawn advances in high enemy territory they can be promoted to any other piece besides the king." She explains. " so that means I can promote myself on the same page as everyone else and so can issei" I ask. "Yes. Now let's talk about your dragon abilities." She says. "What about them." I ask. "Each has their own specialty Fire is burn, iron weapons, sky heals, lightning charges, poison weakens, shadow hides and hunts, and white is holy. But another think his that they correlate to your feelings meaning the stronger your feelings the stronger you are." Rias explains until akeno comes and they leave for something. "She may think she controls me, but I control myself." I say walking out the door. "You going" Kiba asks. "I have to". "You're going to die if you go by yourself so we're coming too." Koneko says dragging issei. "Thanks guys"

Rias's pov

"Why did I have to be stuck with guard duty its totes boring" miltelt says until akeno and I arrive. "Well well ask and you shall frickin receive. I'm miltelt the most awesome fallen angel in the history of ever" she says. "This little girl is really full of herself isn't she" akeno says. "So you can try to help your friends but you won't get past me." Mitelt says. "No they're on their own" I say. "So wait you're not going to help them out at all?" She asks. "No because I have faith in (y/n) and you should never anger a dragon" I say but two more fallen angels arrive. "So we meet again lady Gremory.""your servant stuck his nose deep again" they both say. "Akeno do it" I say. "Got it" she says and changes into her shrine maiden uniform and makes a barrier. "Catching my prey in a cage gets me so hot. I going to take a whole lot of pleasure bringing you pain. Hope you're into s&m." Akeno says

My pov

We enter the church and run into winner of the most scariest priest on the face of the planet, freed selzen. Kiba and issei are keeping him busy while I go for the perfect strike "promotion rook, my hard fist did hard damage to you last time..." i begin. "Yeah I'm fucked" freed says to himself. "Lets see how the club does. This is for Asia. IRON DRAGON CLUB" i chant turning my arm into a club and ram it in freeds stomach. "Nobody gets the best of freed selzen you may have won the battle but not the war" he says throwing a flash bang and disappearing. "Asia..." I say running down the stairs and towards the next room.

"Come on in devils but you're far too late the ceremony is finished" Raynare says and I see a lifeless Asia on a cross at the center of the room . "At last twilight healing is mine." Raynare laughs triumphantly. "ASIAAAA" I yell with tears running down my face. "I'm too late." I think

Ok cliffhanger time I know it's shorter than expected but I tried to make it longer but it didn't work out

Leave comments

Wolf out