Summber break lets go to the underworld

I open my eyes and see that the ladies of the occult research club are topless and wearing nothing but their panties. "Ah this is so intense I don't know what to do!" I say. "Why don't you start with something prime. Touch and squeeze all you want." Rias says. "And don't forget these. Let me be your second course. I can cater to all of your depraved appetites." Akeno says. "Please go on. I can do it if I close my eyes. But it feels so embarrassing." Asia says. "Don't get carried away but you can touch them." Koneko says. "Enjoy! They're going to be used to feed our babies." Xenovia says. "Go ahead and touch. You'll be happy to know you're the only one who's able to do so." Chisato says. "Well ok I know this isn't my type of dilemma but how could I refuse." I say. "Um would you please go out with me?" A voice says scaring me. "Wait that voice. No it can't be can it?" I say. "You're so cruel. Have you forgotten? You and I dated once." The voice says. "The fuck? Yuma?" I ask and there she is. "Yuma...it means dusk, which is when I planned to kill you. Perfect time for death. Will you die for me, (y/n)?" Raynare asks. I suddenly wake up with tears in my eyes. I turn around and see Rias and Asia sleeping at my sides. "That's weird. I haven't thought of her in forever." I say and see a huge lump on top of me and. "Morning you." Akeno says. "Oh hey. Good morning Akeno." I say. "Good morning handsome. Tell me does my body feel nice pressed up against yours?" Akeno asks rubbing her nude, perfect body up against me. "Of course. Do you even have to ask?" I ask. "Of course and I like it too. I think we should know each other even better, don't you?" Akeno asks. 'Know each other even better. As far as I know there's only two ways to do that and akeno is the talking type so that could only mean.' I start to think and then our lips meet and we French and the devil wakes up. "Akeno! Care to explain how you ended up in (y/n) room?" Rias asks causing us to break away. "I'm just trying to make a more intimate bond with my cute, little (y/n) here." Akeno says. "My (y/n)? And when exactly did you become master of his soul?" Rias asks. "I'm not his master but I am his senior. It's my duty as an upperclassman to take care of him." Akeno says. "Clever girl, but alas you exposed yourself." Rias says getting up. "Just give more minutes ok?" Asia asks. "Sure thing. We have plenty of time so get some rest." I say. "Good, then I'm going to use your arm to rest and never let go." Asia says clinging to my arm and suddenly Rias throws a pillow at akeno's face. "I'm tired of you trying to get your hands at what is rightfully mine." Rias says. "A little taste here and there doesn't hurt anyone so stop being so stingy." Akeno says throwing the pillow back. "And we just finished remodeling the house!" Rias says adding her magic to the pillow but akeno destroys it with her lightning. "Nice try not." Akeno giggles. "Oh come on what is the point of all this violence ladies? Wait a minute you remodeled?" I ask and see that my room is bigger then I look outside. "WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN??!!" I ask seeing my mansion is bigger than before.

"We're off for school

"We're off for school." Asia announces and we walk out the front door. "The remodeling has really put some bounce in your steps." Chisato says. 'Not just their steps. I have to admit that I was shocked that everyone was going to live me , but I think it's kinda cool.' I think to myself and then Raynare pops into my mind making me stop. 'Why her? After so long?' I ask myself. "Is something wrong" Asia asks and I see everyone is looking at me concerned. "It's nothing. Just a memory of a ghost." I say and then hug Asia. "Asia, I want you to know that I will protect you even if it'll turn me to ashes. And that goes for all of you." I say. "My, is someone still feisty even after everything we shared this morning?" Akeno asks. "No...I'm just having strange thoughts." I say. "Strange...like having babies?" Xenovia asks. "No not like that. In fact nothing could be further from the truth." I say. "It's still too early in the morning to deal with this weirdo's stupidity." Koneko says. "Hey I'm smart!" I exclaim. "Come on, we can all make fun of (y/n) without blocking traffic. Don't worry you can still try to manipulate our feelings on our way to school." Rias says. "Yeah thanks I guess. But know I would sacrifice everything for you, Rias." I say. "I know. You already proved that to me." Rias says. "Pick up the pace, Shogun of Harlem. Otherwise we'll be late for school." Akeno says. "Yeah Akeno's right. Let's get going everyone. " I say. 'Strange I've never been the jealous type. But seeing him hold her like that..huh.' Rias thinks to herself but she forgets I can hear her and I hold her hand and smile.