Ch 3 : The Truth Comes Out

Hi writer here. I decided to change this chapter so yeah.

3rd POV:
Masha was passed out after drinking 5 bottles of vodka in her room when she heard a knock at her door. "Suka blayt.." She groaned. She got up and went to open the door. It was her cousin Dasha. Masha was about to say hi until her cousin cut her off. "Why the hell did you lie to me!" Dasha screamed. "Huh?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOUR DAD AND EVERYONE ELSE IS APART OF THE MAFIA! "What?.." "APPARENTLY THE COMPANY IS A MAFIA BASE!"

"Wait.. h-how did you find out?.." "I went to the basement of the company cause I forgot something down there. Then I found an open room and looked inside. AND THERE I SAW A FUCKING DEAD BODY AND SAW THE HEAD WAS SMASHED! I ALMOST VOMMITED! I ALSO SAW DOCUMENTS AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH!

"Calm down Dasha I-I think you need to-"Calm down oh yes Masha I should go on a walk AFTER I SAW A DEAD BODY IN THE BASEMENT I-" Dasha paused when she saw Masha in tears saying "Stop your yelling... I don't like yelling."

"I'm sorry Masha. And don't worry I won't tell anyone about the company's secret so don't worry." "Thank you" " But you need to call your dad that I know. "O-okay" Masha called her dad (Off topic BUT BEAR IS A DILF AND FATHER MATERIAL TELL ME OTHERWISE) "Hey dad" "Hi my little cub" "So uh Dasha knows that we're in a Mafia." " WHAT THE FU- HOLY SHIT SUKA BLAYT ********** ******! "Dad calm down she isn't going to tell anybody.

"You sure?! Cause if this gets out Russia is going to be defenseless and we're doomed for life!" " I'm sure pa." "Okay love you." "Bye love you too." "Dasha will you sleep in the bed with me?" "Why?" "Because I love you as a cousin and besides I'll give you vodka and pink porridge!" "Fine I'll nap with you." They both laid on Masha's bed. " Y'know Masha I sometimes wonder how you haven't died from the intoxication from the vodka." "Yeah, I sometimes wonder that too..". " Who else knows that it's a mafia?" "Uh Pavel and Piotr." So I really was the only person that didn't know.

Aghhh I FINNALY wrote something one again and I'm also thinking of changing Masha's (And dashas) age so yeah that's all folks.