Ch 8: 🕷️The Spider And The Bee🐝

Hey so this chapter is going to show how Barek (The bee) caught feelings for a male spider.(Also the Spiders made up for the sake of the plot) And remember it's MY AU so don't come at me for making a character gay. That's all so take a lenny face  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).🦩

Narrators POV:
Barek wasn't just a bee. He was also a bodyguard and interrogator. Which meant he had to follow his boss Bogdan everywhere. (If only you did that to me 😩✋) This night he had to attend a gathering Bogdan was going to. Honestly, he didn't want to go. He didn't like the thought of cameras being flashed into his eyes. But he was still required to do the job and protect the company.

"There are too many cameras everywhere, it's giving me a headache.." he thought. He asked his boss if he could go somewhere else, Bogdan said sure. Barek went inside of the building where the gathering was. He felt a bit better and started to look around for anyone to be a harm to society. Just then he saw a black spider with 8 purple eyes and 8 legs. He was wearing a white hoodie. His heart skipped a beat. That's the thing about Barek. He was gay. It didn't help that he lived in Russia so, people would judge him for it. He didn't tell anyone.(Boy everyone knows even your creator 🙄). He immediately looked away and his face felt red.

"What am I thinking?! I have a job to do I cant be unfocused!" he thought. He took a picture of the spider and left the building. He stayed with Bogdan the entire time until it was time to go. When they left he could not stop thinking of the spider. He got to his apartment took of his sunglasses and went to sleep.

Yay! I Posted a chapter this week instead of next! Hope y'all enjoyed cuz it's time for me to sleep now (It's 12:00am💀) Goodnight! 🦩💤