Ch:6 The Bar Fight⚫️🐻🤮

3rd POV:
"PAPA!!!"Pavel screeched as he tug on his dad's pants. Pavels parents were going to the bar but Pavel had a clingy problem with his father.. a lot."Stop screaming Pavel and let go of dad's pants." Masha said towards her little brother. "But I don't want papa to leave..." Pavel said sadly. "Don't worry sweetie me and papa won't be gone soon." Pavels mom said. Bogdan and Anastasia said goodbye to their kids and went out to the bar.

"I'm bored" Pavel said. "How about we play chess?" Masha said. "No you're too good at that." "Okay how about drawing on paper?" "I can't do that." "Why not?" "Because Dasha caught me in the closet eating paper. And now when she sees me with paper she takes it away from me." "Well Dasha's not here so we can draw if you like." "Yay! I love you Сестра!"

Bogdan and Anastasia were now at the bar. "Hey honey?" Bogdan said. "Yes dear?" "Do you think we are raising the children right?" "Why of course. You're a good father." "Yeah but look at what I am. I'm a Mafia boss leader. I'm not supposed to be taking care of innocent children. I mean is it okay for Masha to know how to kill someone with one kick? Or is it okay for Pavel to know how to murder someone and know how to get rid of the corpse? Bogdan said.

"I mean yeah it's a bit weird for a child to know such things but I think those skills will come in handy in the future. "Я люблю тебя, милая" "Я тоже тебя люблю." A few minutes passed then suddenly they heard a familiar voice. "Boop oop be doop.? "Betty?" Bogdan said "Oh hi nice to see you again! I've been learning some Russian for a bit and the language is really hard. "I know the language is hard, but what are you doing here? I thought you worked at the other bar?" Bogdan exclaimed.

"Oh yes! I work at that bar some days and this one at the other days!" "Don't you get too overworked Betty?" Anastasia asked concerned. "Nah. I got enough time in the whole wide world to do everything. Now I have to get back to work, see y'all later!" "She's so happy for someone her age" Anastasia exclaimed. An hour passed when they saw someone come in the bar. (OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE STAY CALM EVERYBODY STAY FUCKING CALM!) "A black bear.." Bogdan thought. "Black bear. OH SHIT-." (The black bears name is Baranan btw)

"Honey I really don't want to see him right now." Anastasia said scared. Bogdan guided himself and his wife out of the bar, but Baranan saw them. "HEY YOU SHITHEAD!" He shouted. "What do you want Baranan?!" Leave me and my wife alone!" "I'M GONNA FUCKING BEAT YOU UP YOU СУКА!" BARANAN STOP YOU'RE CRAZY." Anastasia shouted. "Baranan she's right calm down and" "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN AFTER TOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" "Well technically she came to me first but-" *SLAP*

Bogdan got slapped. For the first time in years. Will he let this slide? Hell no. He's Russian. And Russians don't take things lightly. At all. So he punched back. Hard. Then Baranan got really mad and got a vodka bottle and was about to smash it agains Bogdan's head until someone beat a crowbar against his knees. "OW MY FUCKING KNEES" "GET CROWBARED BITCH. Oop excuse my language." "Betty why do you have a crowbar?" Anastasia asked. "Don't you have a crowbar? Nevermind that y'all need to get cha selves outta here. I'll call security." They both got out of the bar and went home.

"I'm sorry about today honey." "It's okay darling it wasn't your fault now let's go to bed.

OH.MY.GOD I finnaly finished it. Sorry if it's crappy it's late and my mind is crushed so yeah good night to me cuz it's 11:52pm as I write this.