Chapter 10

Yay I finally have motivation.. at midnight...
⚠️Mentions of Suicide

Narrator POV:
Hakog stayed up late. As always he thought about his life decisions and thought if he should just end it, but it seems pointless anyway. He remembered what Barek told him the other day, that he was a homosexual. He really didn't care what sexuality a person was as long as they would listen to him it didn't matter. If anybody made fun of him for being gay he would break their ankles.

      He knew the risks of coming out as gay in the country. Barek could go to jail or killed. The only reason Hakog isn't going to kill himself is so he could protect Barek. Hakog isn't attracted to women or men. He really is only looking for platonic relationships.

         The next day
   Hakog got up and went to work. He again felt like he should end his life. But then thought about Barek. He arrived at his job and got to the meeting they were supposed to attend. He didn't pay much attention to it. After the meeting was over instead of working he decided to try and find Barek. Also to follow him.

         He didn't know why. He never had an actual friend before so he doesn't know how to make friends. (I KIN HIM SO MUCH) He found Barek and followed him for an hour. "Wait. This is kinda weird. What if someone sees me? I should try talking to him cause stalking him clearly isn't working." He walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder. "Can I help you?" Barek said. "Oh. Um. Hi remember the other day when you told me you were um... you know." "Oh right that..I'm glad you haven't told anyone yet". Hakog started to feel more comfortable and asked him if he would want to hang out later that day. Barek said sure.

     They both just walked around some streets, talked and parted ways. When Hakog went home he had a warm feeling in his chest, something that was rare for him even when he was a child. His family joked how he looked liked Wednesday Addams when he didn't smile which was a lot. He went to bed and slept for 14 hours.

    Hi lmao I for some reason had some weird motivation at 12 am and stopped, and then waited until the next day to finish it lol. Also I'm very happy the Spider-Man across the spider verse movie is out! I'll watch when it's on some streaming service lol.
Luigi is so babygirl