Chapter 5

🌸Yep Writer here I have FINALLY had an idea for a chapter so enjoy!🌸

⚠️Contains abuse,swearing, and Trauma!⚠️
Masha is 3 and takes place in the past btw.

Narrator POV:
Masha was sitting alone at the dinner table drinking water (OMG I KNOW SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN VODKA RIGHT?) She set the glass down at the table and accidentally bumped her elbow on the glass and it fell on the floor and shattered. "Oh no." She said as she got up and tried to clean up the mess. Her "mother"walked in and screamed at her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! "mama.. I .." "DON'T BE SORRY! IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULD'NT HAVE KNOCKED DOWN THE GLASS YOU DUMBASS!"

She dragged Masha to her room and pulled out a ruler ( Damn. Wannabe baldi Basics bitc-) She snapped the ruler in half. "Show me your arm." " No mama I d-don't w-want to-o." "SHOW ME YOUR ARM!" Masha was practically in tears and pulled up her sleeve. Her mother then pierced through her daughters arm with the ruler. "M-m-mama p-p-ls s-s-s-top *sniff*". "STOP CRYING IT'S YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH!!" "B-but Papa always comes home with a bottle and hits you or m-me.. so why don't you get mad?" " SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Masha then noticed a vodka bottle next to her and banged the glass to her mothers head. And ran out of the house without looking back. She didn't want to be in that household anymore. She ran for what felt like ages. "Ow, my arm still hurts.." Masha saw a house and knocked on it. "Hello?" "Oh you're a bear!..."

OMG I GOT THE MOTIVATION I NEEDED IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO POST A CHAPTER💀😭