Chapter 14

Yes I know Ive been gone for a long fucking time (schools been an ass to me and also my own motivation) but I finally came up with an idea for a chapter ^_^

Rosie asked Hakog if he wanted to go to lunch together. "Sure..but remember that time you took Ratimir to lunch and you cursed the living hell out of him and then you cried because he didn't order grape soda?" "Oh yeah... that. But don't worry I'm a changed toon! I'm chill, you know that."

They both walked to the restaurant later that day. "Hakog you will get the grape soda right?" "Oh yeah, I'll get it." They both walked in the restaurant and sat down. "Anything new Hakog?" "No not really. The only thing I did this morning was honor Oleg Kuzovkov."

The waiter came up to them and asked what they wanted. Rosie said "A grape soda." "Grape juice." Hakog requested. Rosie snapped her head to Hakog. "Hakog I thought you were getting the grape SODA." "Oh yeah Rosie about that I changed my mind. My throat is sensitive and it kinda hurts if I drink fizzy drinks." Hakog replied. "But why grape juice?! They not even the same thing!" Rosie screamed. Hakog just replied with "Grape is grape."

Rosie stormed from her seat and into the restroom and started to cry in a stall, Hakog followed. "Rosie I'm sorry. I just prefer grape juice, and what would Oleg Kuzovkov think about your behavior?" "You know what Hakog? No one has to like the same stuff as me  that's why Oleg created us to be different." Rosie exclaimed. "That speech was horrible." Hakog said. "You're such a good friend, always telling the truth."

They both walked out of the restaurant holding toon hands

There you go another chapter before I disappear in the air lol (Hakog is my babygirl fr)