This isnt a chapter but whatevs

I'm just going to be explaining this AU and how it works. REMEMBER THIS IS MY AU SO IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ACCURATE.

Ok so in this AU EVERY cartoon exits. They coexist with one another. On every August 17 they all celebrate the first cartoon ever, Fantasmagorie (A Fantasy)
      Cartoons can swear.. well some of them can but let me explain. If the cartoon is made for kids the cartoon CAN'T swear. For example it would be like "YOU B%$€#!" It would be censored. But if the cartoon is made for adults they can swear. For example it would be like "YOU BITCH!!"
   Also instead of religions and gods they love their creators. Example: For octonauts they believe and love their creators Vicki Wong and Michael Murphy.

  Cartoon Cat exists in this universe ( yes the one by Trevor Henderson) I put him in this AU since it's said that Cartoon Cat can travel through dimensions. I also believe that he doesn't eat other cartoons cause "they taste too sweet" for his liking. Although he'll still probably kill them •_•.

For the MATB AU the company is actually a secret mafia HQ. They just use the business thing as a cover up ;)

That's actually pretty much it. I'll update if I remembered anything or just want to add in some stuff. Have a nice day/night! •^•