Ch 4 The murder bees

My POV
So... you guys might be wondering since this is a CEO AU there has to be security right? Well this is a popular workplace in Russia, so they have to have the best security..right? That's why they hired over a hundred bees to work deep underground. You heard me.. DEEP underground. About 100 meters below the office building.

The bees were trained to sense movement and to catch their opponent. Many employees have to be careful going down there since the bees sometimes think there are intruders in the building, but that only happens at night.

When everyone is gone in the building that's when bees continue to stay underground and if you go in the upper building or down building with any slight noise... they will hear you, chase you with their stingers, and paralyze you with their stingers, then send you to the police. And yes their stingers do and will paralyze you. If you're an enemy of the company they will still paralyze you and tie you up in a chair and possibly beat you to get information from you. But.. if you hurt Masha... you might as well kill your self when the hundred of bees get to you...
Don't even try to outrun them... they are not like other bees.. they will chase you out of Russia if they need to.. they take their job seriously after all.

If you do work in the workplace when you go underground YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO REMEMBER YOUR ID BADGE. Security there will think you are an intruder and do what I just said above if you don't have your ID badge.

The funny thing is when they see their boss (Bear) they get slightly afraid for some reason.
Many people don't know about the security underground but that's a good thing.

But what do they do in the daytime? well they just work like anybody else. Nothing special.
And since Masha has good hearing she can always hear the buzzing noises from deep underground. They even like to play around with Masha. Like when some of them decide to chase her but since she's fast (Cuz she's an assassin but they don't know about that yet.) she always makes them tire out. Nobody else can.

Omg I wrote so much I never written this much before lol hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I was happy while writing this lol🌸<3