Chapter 13

Hey! Just wanted to let y'all know that there is no plot in this fanfic. When I first created this Wattpad story I didn't want it to have a plot really so it's like those shows where something different happens every time y'know?

Narrator POV:
Everyone in the company was bored so some of them all decided to play "The Mimic"
"Isn't that a horror Japanese game?" Walter asked
"Yeah but I heard the game is pretty fun with puzzles!" Rosie said
"I'm not sure what 'fun' feels like but I'll still play" Hakog said.
"I'll play too except I might scream since I get scared so easily..." Ratimir said
"I'll die the first round." Genrikh said

And with that Wakanoho, Walter, Rosie, Hakog, Ratimir, and Genrikh started playing.

"Oh my f$%*€!? god! Where's the backdoor?!" Wakanoho complained.
"Well clearly the door is in the BACK YOU IDIOT!" Walter replied
"WOW THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!" Wakanoho argued back.
They started arguing until Hakog said "I found it."

They all went in the door that leads to the lockeroom.

"Ew, bloody footprints.. I think we're supposed to follow them.." Rosie disgustedly said.
They all followed them until it leads them to the gym.
"Hey.. where's Ratimir? Hakog weren't you right beside him? " Genrikh asked
"Well, I didn't really see." Hakog replied.
Ratimir returned.
"Sorry guys, I was just exploring." Ratimir explained.
"Ratimir, next time we'll ditch you" Walter said.

They figured out they needed to go to the pool on the right side of the gym.

"Um guys? The trail of footsteps are gone. I knew this would happen, first the demon will emerge from the pool, rotate their head 360, and then kill us all. Rosie frustratingly said.

"Oh. I found more footsteps out of that door right there! Genrikh happily said.

They all went inside the door and saw 2 desktops, posters around them, a few bags of trash, flickering lights, and a note on the wall it read "Cherry Blossoms Bloom Upon The Arrival of *insert Japanese words* (I don't know what is says •~•)
"Well I don't what that last word is. Let's continue looking the new footprints we found." Ratimir suggested.

When they followed the footprints it lead them to a shed. They opened it and saw a ritual with a pentagram in the middle.

"Hell. No. I'm not going inside that room." Wakanoho said.
"Somebody has to go in. There's a key in there we might need." Genrikh replied.
"I'll go in. I don't mind being cursed for life." Hakog said as he grabbed the key from inside.

"I remember a door we couldn't open due to us not having the key." Hakog suggested.
They all went back and searched for the door. When the found it, it didn't really lead them anywhere.

"The game tells us to look for the basement, we should look around." Ratimir said.

They all found a note in a bathroom it read "SHE LIKES TO MIMIC THEM. BE CAUTIOUS DON'T LET YOURSELF BE DECEIVED. TURN BACK NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE."
"Well can she mimic Walter's stupidness? Wakanoho said.
"WAKANOHO OMG IM GONNA KILL YOU BEFORE ANY DEMON DOES." Walter says angrily.

Time skip(They're at inside the hallway now.)

"Can someone lead the way? I'm scared." Ratimir said.
"I'll do it! I don't mind getting jumpscared!" Genrikh exclaimed.
They all started walking.
"Why are there so many backpacks lying around?" Hakog thought.

*Insert loud static noise*

"AHHH! What was that?!" Ratimir screamed.
"Ratimir you're fine. There's nothing after us." Walter annoyingly said.

They stumbled across a classroom, pretty much just walking around in it.

"What's that woman standing over there for?" Hakog asked.

Everyone started to scream except for Hakog.

Suddenly the demon disappeared.
"That was actually pretty scary.." Rosie said.
"Y'know Hakog I always wonder how you don't get scared easily, why is that?" Genrikh asked.
"I don't know I never felt emotion since birth." Hakog replied.

As the game went on they were outside the school, except it was different it was a village.
They all talked to a man and we're told they're gonna die soon.

"Ok well we're all going to die anyway so let's go straight." Genrikh suggested.

They found a building, and inside that building was a maze.
"I have a bad feeling about that maze." Rosie said.

Hakog, being the hedgehog that he is immediately went into the maze, leaving the others behind.
"HAKOG THERE COULD BE A DEMON IN THERE!!" Wakanoho shouted as he followed Hakog. Walter followed as well.
"Well great now I have to in too!" Rosie angrily said.
Both Genrikh and Ratimir noticed that above the entrance to the maze was a map.
"Should we tell them there was map that would lead them to the exit?" Ratimir asked.
"Nah, it's more fun to not tell them." Genrikh happily said. Since they both knew the way they entered the maze to the exit.

"Hakog! Wait up!" Walter shouted.
"Oh hey. I just really like mazes, so I went into it. Hakog replied.
"Hakog you can't just leave us behind." Wakanoho said.
"Wakanoho. Walter. There's a demon behind you guys."
Hakog said.
They both turned around and started to scream as they ran, including Hakog, without the screaming part.

Meanwhile with Rosie
"*Where could they be? They couldn't have ran that far.." Rosie thought.
Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sounds of screaming.
"Oh no! That sounds like Wakanoho and Walter!" Rosie exclaimed.
As she ran to go find them she found Hakog.

"Hakog! Where are Wakanoho and Walter?!" Rosie asked.
"Uh, I don't really know they might've died or something." Hakog answered
Both Rosie and Hakog soon found Wakanoho and Walter, fortunately not dead.
They all then found Ratimir and Genrikh at the exit of the maze.
"How could you not tell us there was a map! We've been chased down by demons!" Rosie scolded.
"Sorry guys we just didn't want to bother you guys as you were finding the exit!" Genrikh reasoned.

After hours of playing they finally beat chapter 1. Wakanoho did not like that idea that there was more to the game.

Oh.My.Fucking.God this is the longest I've ever wrote.
I'm fucking proud of myself.
Hope my ray has a good day/night. (Also includes you guys reading this lmao) words 1056.
🍉💋