(One Shot) If Betty Boop met Masha And The Bear😳

Inspired by the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

By the way this is what Betty Boop looks like up top (Fanart By KittyPopTime)
⚠️MENTIONS SA⚠️

Betty's POV
Today I have a night shift as a waitress today at the local bar. Oh good gracious me I don't know if I'll make it. I just don't want to get looked at by other men or touched by them. Why does this world have to be so cruel. But that won't stop me just by being a woman! I grabbed a hammer and put it in my purse and got changed ready to head out for work.

Once I got in my car I started singing a song to myself. " Ain't you kinda glad and ain't ya kinda gay when you hear me say I love ya!-". I then realized I was already at the bar. I took a deep breath and walked inside. Just what I had expected. I coughed at the smell of those damn cigarettes. Don't get me wrong I don't mind selling those, but the smell of smoke makes me gag. But what can I expect? I'm in Russia and everyone drinks and smokes everywhere! I then take orders from people when I notice sonething from afar.

I saw a rabbit, a bear, a goat, a squirrel, wolves- OH THE SOVIET CORP. I nearly forgot they were in Russia! I saw an ad for them as I was traveling to Russia for business. I should go talk to them once I finish these orders real quick.

I never felt so nervous before. Usually I just come up and say hi but today was different. I recently heard rumors about them being associated with the mafia, but I wasn't a judge mental person so I started to walk towards them. My heart was beating so fast I had to press it against my chest since well you know.. I'm a toon. I was also the only toon that wasn't in color. But I don't mind that makes me unique.

I was in front of them. I really was in front of them. I tried to keep my smile when I started to turn red. I then said " What do y'all want for today?". It was silence for a few seconds until a little girl with blonde hair said " I never heard that accent before? Where are from?". I was a bit taken back at what she said I then responded " I'm Jewish and I speak Yiddish. My accent is Brooknylese." " You look familiar"
A wolf said. "Yeah he's right you look familiar but you're not from Russia." Another wolf said which I saw that they were clearly siblings. "Oh I look familiar to you guys?" I said. "Yeah you were from that cartoon sitcom.. "Betty Boop"right?"

"Uhh yeah that's correct. I was in a sitcom back in the 1930s to 1950s." I said. "So you're old enough to be my grandma?" The wolf said. "WALTER STOP YOU SUKA BLAYT!" "OW YOU B!TCH WHY'D YOU SLAP ME FOR?!" "STOP" I yelled. I then took out my hammer from my in front of their faces. They seemed shocked, and so did the rest of the people at the table. " Why do you have that?" A goat said. "To protect my self from people who try to hurt me or others."

"Well it's not like you've used it before have you?" The bear said. " Oh no! What kind of person would I be if I don't use this hammer I have?". I then proceeded to explain the ways I would torture people in horrific detail. With different weapons and objects. Hey now I thought it was normal so don't judge me.

They sat there looking at me as if they've seen a ghost. They probably thought a cute girl like me could never hurt a soul but I sure can. I then took their orders and ran away giggling while singing "Boop boop boop beep"

They seem a bit worried about me I wonder why?

Hey guys sorry for not posting for a while I just lost motivation so I'm back now yeee. It took me a while to make this chapter so hope you like it :).🌸💕