Chapter 12

Hey so I'm narrator...... yes that's actually my name and yes I am the one from Pocoyo. Lia chose me because there wasn't anyone else also she only listens to Lana del ray and never goes outside plus she simps for animals and objects. That's literally fucking parent less behavior. But enough about her I'm narrating these chapters from now on. Also did she HAVE to pick a Russian cartoon I'm British for damn sake! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SAY THEIR NAMES?!

Narrator (Don't make fun of my name!) POV:
  Hakog wanted to visit his family for the day. He got ready and walked to his family's house. Damn I wish I COULD WALK BUT I DONT HAVE A BODY. He arrived and knocked on the door. Ах! Hakog Я сумував за своїм хлопчиком! (Ah! Hakog I missed my boy!)
His mom let him in the house as he hugged his mom. "Привіт, ма. Мені шкода, що я не змогла відвідати вас." (Hi mom. I'm sorry that I couldn't visit you.) Hakog replied.
  "Все гаразд, мила! Я знаю, що ти зайнятий роботою! (It's okay honey! I know you're busy with work.)  His mom said. Hakog grew up with a Ukrainian mom and a Russian dad, as a child he learned Ukrainian from his mom. It wasn't until he got older that he realized it wasn't "normal" for Russians to marry outside of their ethnicity which is why he never really talked about his family with anyone. "Ви можете допомогти мені з пранням? Я не міг їх зробити вчора." (Can you help me with the laundry? I couldn't do them yesterday.) Hakog agreed.
   He eventually said bye to his mother and retuned to his apartment. He went to his bathroom mirror and looked at himself. He is Ukrainian.

Fuckkkk my life. I don't know why this took so damn long. I'm in 8th grade now and it honestly feels the same as my previous middle school years lol. Also narrator can be a pendeja. I need to go to sleep now i have school in the morning.🧍