Ch:7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yep here it is the smut.

⚠️ALSO! This is the first time I write smut so I'm sorry if the smut I'm writing is a bit bad but I am trying my best:)  Now enjoy!🐞( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

3rd POV
(Oh god I'm actually doing this TvT.)
Bogdan decided to let two of his close friends Tikhon and Matvel (The tiger and mouse) babysit Masha and her little brother Pavel. "Why can't I babysit myself and Pavel?" Masha asked. "Last time you two burned down a building for fun and Pavel ripped off a persons eye out." Anastasia said. "I don't really care. As long as I have Masha I'm happy!" Pavel exclaimed. The parents left to go to do something unholy. (Get the reference? lol) "So what do y'all want to do?" Asked the mouse. "Can I ripp off your eyes? They are really pretty to me." Said Pavel. "Pavel! You can't ask that!" Said Masha. "K I'll just go eat paper."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Smut scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As soon as Bogdan and Anastasia got to the hotel shut the door and made out aggressively (Like very aggressively ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yall I don't think you guys realize that 😨) Bogdan removed Anastasia's clothes and bit her neck so hard that blood came out. "Ahh~" Anastasia moaned. Bogdan removed his clothes and grabbed Anastasia's hair( yknow what this is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and forced her mouth around his dick. ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) okay I'll stop with the Lenny faces.) He moved her head up and down and they both moan from it. Bogdan cummed into Anastasia's mouth and she drinks it. (I'm so sorry raymond.💀) Bogdan laid Anastasia on her back and slammed into her nonstop. "AHH~!" She screamed and moaned at the same time. Eventually she cummed and they did 10-11 rounds more before they passed out. And yes. Anastasia couldn't walk for a week after that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Hey Writer here. Hope you enjoyed this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) chapter but I don't want to see any comments like. "It's a kids show." Cuz it's Wattpad the cursed site and second of all why did you read it? Anyways thanks for 195 reads! It makes me really happy so thank you! 🐞💖

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)