Angst Lol

This is just a shitpost angst so don't expect too much lol.

Pavel was bored. His sister Masha was passed out on the floor drunk. He tried waking her up but she wouldn't, so be gave up. He went outside and just walked down a road. He looked both ways and headed forward. When all of a sudden he saw a flashing light and got hit by a car, and blacked out. He felt being carried on a bed and heard Wakanoho and Walter shouting at each other to help him. "WALTER YOU FUCK HES LOSING BLOOD FAST GET THE BANDAGES! WAKANOHO I FUCKING KNOW BITCH IM LOOKING IN MY BAG! I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF BOGDAN'S SON DIES YOU BASTARD!

Unfortunately, Pavel lost too much blood. He only had a minute or so to live. "You can talk to him boss." Walter said. Bogdan went inside the room where Pavel said his last words. "Papa... I-Im sorry... I should have looked both ways again.. я люблю тебя папа. (I love you papa.)

"Нам жаль, босс." ("We're sorry boss.")Walter said. Bogdan was devastated, and so did the others. But Masha had it the worst. She started crying and kept saying that she was the reason for Pavel's death. Dasha and Pionir comforted her. But they both knew things weren't going to be the same again.

Cuz I was in the car.
"I woke up in a new Bugatti." I'm wrong for that I know 💀
Anyways I tried Angst and it didn't turn out bad like I thought lol. Also we have pink hearts now🩷🩷.