Ch:9

Hi. I finnaly stopped having writers block!🦩

3rd POV:

Hakog was quiet. He was a pipe worker and slept most of the time. He doesn't like it when people touch him without his permission. He's often alone but that doesn't really bother him.
   Hakog was just minding his own business when he suddenly felt a presence behind him. "Oh fuck me." He thought to himself. He turned to see Barek. One of the murder bees. Hakog didn't mind Barek being around. Sure they didn't talk much but they were able to be in the same room without it being awkward.

    "Can I tell you something?" Barek asked. "Sure." Hakog said. "How do you feel about...erm..LGBT?" Barek mentioned. "LGBT? Well I don't mind it.. I guess.." Hakog said. "Well I am..gay." Barek said. Hakog stood there unsure what to say. He didn't hate that Barek was gay it was just he didn't expect him to be gay. The more he thought about it the more it made sense.

       "Oh. Okay." "You're not mad?!" "No Barek you can't control if you're gay or not." Barek was glad to hear those words coming from him. He asked for Hakog to keep it a secret and he did. "So how did you find out you were gay?" "Well I was out with boss the other night and there was a black widow..." "Oh I see."

Yay I'm back. Writers block sucks so much I hate it. But yeah hope you enjoyed the chapter! 🦩