• Chapter 3 •

"Thank you, Brooklyn!" I yelled into the mic with a bright smile as fans cheered.

I looked over to our preshow duo and waved at the opposite stage where DNCE were standing. Joe Jonas blew us kisses as I heard the real show start inside the venue. Piling off of the stage I heard the venue roar with fans from outside and I was tossed a water bottle from Rob.

"Girls! That was amazing!" Rob exasperated as he happily brought us into a big hug.

"We're sweaty-"

"I don't care, I'm so proud of you guys." He smiled widely causing us to laugh with the team.

"If only we found you guys two months before- you'd have been nominated for best new artist and there's no doubt you guys would get it! Man!" He ranted to himself and Karen softly patted his back.

"Such a little sap he is..." Karen pauses, "Anyways- come on guys, we gotta get to our seats." She pushed us softly as I slid my guitar off to hand to one of our tech guys.

"Dude, that was so awesome though! I can't wait to do more." Natalie sighed happily as I slid my phone out while Shan rushed over to us.

"We're doing more right?!" She asked as Shan moved her way towards me since I was the one with free hands.

"Hey girls, you were perfect!" Shan's beautiful smile appeared and then suddenly she grabbed my head, "Now stop moving, you fuckin' up my makeup."

"Yes, Nat. I'm already in talks with you guys doing the Europe Music Awards show." Rob spoke up and Karen quickly looked at him as they started up a conversation about the dates.

"But the American Music Awards?"

"That's in November we'll be fine, Karen."

"And their own album release in December?"

"They'll be fine, relax-"

"Shan, okay!" I groaned while the girls laughed at her antics.

"Watch it, y'all are next." Shan spoke up while Gio took a few strides to meet her actions.

"You could live in sub temperatures and still sweat, I don't understand?" He mumbled and I shrugged it off hoping he realized it was literally still summer.

After some more minor adjustments to our appearances we finally had maneuvered our way into the building. Our team guiding us and talking to us throughout each little hall and passings while the backstage cameras were live filming every move. We then ended up doing our best to stay quiet the second we reached one of the openings to get to our seat. Two people on stage reading the teleprompter with little on cue laughter. Yet as I was walking up some steps to get to my seat I saw the Fifth Harmony girls again. The very millisecond I noticed my favorite girls sitting right in front of where we were supposed to sit, my feet weren't paying attention as much as my eyes were.

The tip of my shoe came into contact with the step and I quickly ran into Amber causing her to snap her neck to look at me with a scowl. She was about to go off on me until I started to laugh it off as I nervously gripped Amber's jacket. She then realized what had happened and started to laugh my way.

"Oh nah." She laughed deeply as I felt my body heat up hoping no one else saw.

I silently laughed at myself as I looked over her shoulder to see the girls of Fifth Harmony all on their phones luckily. We sat right behind them as the crowd in the pit started to cheer for the montage video that started to play on the screens.

"Your imaginary girlfriend is in front of you." Amber sang with a deep laugh until I cut her short with a punch in the arm.

"Dumb bitch-"