• Chapter 24 •

"God- Camila- please." I stopped as my vein protruded from my neck and once again her head bounced back and forth from my lap.

Her hair being tangled in between my fingers as she suddenly gagged and moaned against my shaft. Hard and rigid I felt my toes curl against the rug as my knees started to give out. I could see her side eyeing the tall mirror up against the wall as she watched herself. I couldn't help but have both of my hands slide smoothly against her scalp and I guided her down against me. Slowly thrusting into her mouth before the hairs on my body started to raise. She carefully breathed through her nose as she let me fuck her mouth and her hands pressed against my bare ass.

It had been about three orgasms in for me and I knew if she kept at it I would be passing out from exhaustion. The sun had barely come up and I felt her wandering hands waking every part of me up. She had nowhere to be and after jerking me awake- quite literally I was led into the bathroom for a shower. Her body against mine in a wet slippery mess of limbs as she couldn't keep her hands off of me. Having the satisfaction of getting the green light from her saying she was no longer experiencing the devil's flow I pushed her against the tile. It wouldn't have mattered anyway- Camila Cabello wanted sex, why would anyone pass her up? The water hitting us as I hit every part she liked ignoring the pleas from outside of the bathroom the girls all shared.

Holding her mouth to keep her quiet she released against me as she gripped onto the shower curtain and her nails digging into my back. Barely getting into her room she had her door slammed shut making sure everyone had heard and dropped the towel that was around my body. Her knees digging into the rug as she brought me to my third orgasm and I came against her tongue for the second time of my life. Teasing me immensely as she gulped audibly and sucked me off once more to milk me away.

She kissed up my naked body and pushed me onto my bed just to smirk down at me, "You gonna show me how much you missed me or you just gonna give up?" She bit her lip as I looked up her marked body and I sighed happily as I wanted to make more.

"Mhm- come here." I leaned up and she met me just as fast causing her to laugh loudly.

She teasingly moaned against my mouth when I kissed hers and suddenly I heard the tv from the living room be turned up rather loudly. I went to say something to her but she just rolled her eyes and helped me guide my hand down to her center.

"You know what to do." She ignored whoever turned up the volume and my brain turned to mush.

I sure did.

The sultry look she gave me as she sucked her bottom beneath her teeth and her hands carefully onto my shoulders. My fingers circling her bundle of nerves and with my other hand I gripped myself. She watched intently as she lifted herself up just enough to slip the head of my shaft between her slit. Gradually sliding it onto her clit until she was a withering, begging mess then letting her sink onto it. Both of us groaning at the feeling as I watched her entire body convulse at the intrusion.

She tugged my ears as she did sweetly and pulled my lips up to meet hers in a hot kiss. Our hearts pumping in sync as she guided herself up and down with her hips swirling out a certain word. Moaning gently against my lips I wrapped my arms around her securely before pulling her down with a force. The bed squeaking at that which fortunately for me urged her on and she started to meet my pace. Slamming down against me with each little moan and groan getting louder with every motion. I could already feel the sweat start to build up on my forehead as I worked us both out.

Soon enough she was arching her back and freely moaning with no care in the world while I hit her spot. The squelching mixing in with her groans and the bed creeping had me at full alert. She clung onto me desperately while I kept my arm around her and the other came down to rub at her bundle of nerves. Within seconds she came around me and I gasped as she choked my cock with her silky smooth walls. Doubling down I pushed her to her stomach and gripped her hair without thinking much about what would happen next.