• Chapter 17 •

"Time is here baby love! How are you doing? You okay today?" Camila yapped away as I bent backwards to crack my back.

"Yeah, I fell really hard last night." I groaned and she laughed to herself over the phone.

"I know, I saw that- I swear to God the Kids' Choice Awards slime is here to murder people." She stifled a laugh and I groaned as I slipped some pants on.

"You're still in town right?" I quickly asked her still feeling the anxiety spreading through my chest.

"Yes... baby, don't worry I'm coming." Camila shuffled around wherever she was and grunted, "Actually when I come over I'm gonna need your help before we leave."

"With what?"

"Just take a quick picture of me so I can post my Save The Children campaign. It's really important."

"Yeah, of course I'd do that- what shirt should I wear?" I questioned again and she laughed to herself.

"It doesn't really matter they're gonna make you take everything off when you get to the shoot." She commented and I sucked the tooth before groaning and picking up a white tee shirt.

"Just relax... you're going to be fine." She tried soothing me and my anxiety, "You're definitely gonna look fine too." I could practically see the smirk on her lips and I groaned out again.

"You should hurry here." I breathed out as I sat down on the folded up futon.

"Doesn't it start in like three or four hours?" She questioned and I just stared blankly ahead as if she could see me.

"Yes... but... you should still be here." I avoided telling her I wanted to be closer.

"Never mind, dumb question. I'll be there soon. Play a song to help you relax a little." She suggested while I just grumbled in response.

"Y/NN..." She warned me and I let out a small chuckle.

"I'm on it."

"Alright, I just ordered a Lyft I'll be there in about thirty minutes. Kisses!" She said her goodbye and ended up hanging up on me.

I was left in silence with the distant waves crashing into the sand and I watched as the ceiling fan went around in circles. I carefully picked my phone back up to pass the time and smiled when I saw the messages before me.

Bello❤️: m u s i c !

Karen🗣️: 👁️👁️ make sure they try and make the thing discreet today

Y/N🥷: I thought you wanted people to talk ?

Karen🗣️: they're gonna talk either way but if they can see it again on a billboard- let's just keep it lowkey

Y/N🥷: they zoom into my pants any chance they can get now it's not gonna make a difference

Karen🗣️: let them do that, that's the talk we need just not too much bc if they see the full outline they're gonna blow up and the talk is gonna die down

Y/N🥷: I'm not profiting off of my dick, Karen. I said this.

Karen🗣️: but you're stripping down to your underwear anyway? I'm trying to help you don't twist stuff up

Y/N🥷: penis

Karen🗣️: lord I'll just call the studio

Y/N🥷: big penis

Karen🗣️: child

Y/N🥷: big thick penis

Karen🗣️: OKAY THANK YOU GOOD TALK! BYE!