• Chapter 12 •

Camila's POV

"Girl if you don't answer her back." Dinah rolled her eyes at me with a small laugh.

"I don't wanna answer anyone." I mumbled as I lounged around the hotel room that we just had just got booked into.

"You of all people know how pictures are taken why are you being weird?" She quipped in her place and I just felt overwhelmed about everything.

I was in a very odd mental state the last couple of days and it was mostly from the start up of tour again. I didn't want to rub my sour mood off on anyone but it was very hard to keep my emotions to myself. I wore my heart on my sleeve and the feeling of loneliness started to overpower everything until I was consistently tired and silent. I really didn't want to do anything and I knew it was a road to trouble. Especially with my band. I just wasn't happy and I knew it wasn't their fault but it was so hard to deal with everything on my own.

"What if she ends up like everyone else?" I settled with and I slouched at the end of my bed while I couldn't help but dread the thought.

I had gone through so much mental anguish hiding and having secrecy within these "relationships" despite me giving them so much and trying to love them... it was never enough. Y/N and I felt so different though... and it scared me. The way she looked at me and she let me in and told me whatever I needed to hear. My insecurities were very apparent and when they started to show it was hard to stop it.

"Why do you think that?" She scrolled through her phone casually and I felt my heart clench in pain.

"I'm scared because I'm really liking her and I want this to last. I can't do what I did with Michael or- what?" I huffed when she just gave me a look of boredom as she let her phone down onto her lap.

"I'm sorry but that girl loves your ass, she's not going anywhere." She replied and I immediately frowned at that.

"Dinah please it's been like a month-"

Suddenly my phone started to ring and I perked up along with my band mate- I looked down at the phone on the bedside table and kept back the longing stare. It was my mom. I ended up answering the FaceTime call as Dinah too saw who it was and smacked her lips.

"Mama C! Tell your daughter she's being dumb!" Dinah then yelled and I rolled my eyes just as my mom frowned at those words.

"Why?" She giggled and Dinah ended up jumping up from her bed and snatching my phone from me in a flash.

"Dinah!"

"Because she's ignoring her girlfriend because she saw a stupid picture and won't talk to her and she's only making herself more sad!" Dinah quickly said in one breath while I just stared at her with a drained expression.

"Mija." My mom warned me with a click of her tongue which only had me closing my eyes to hide my eye roll.

"I said Y/N loves her and now she's upset." Dinah informed my mom causing the two blonde women to snicker.

"Because it hasn't even been a month-"

"Doesn't matter. If she shows up tonight that should tell you that she's nothing like these losers you've been with." Dinah pointed out and I heard a cackle that came from the bathroom.