• Chapter 33 •

"Oh fuck!"

Erica's voice echoed throughout the bathroom and I awkwardly sat down in the meeting room with Rob and our team. Erica cleared her throat and fiddled with her fingers as they blankly stared over at us. The video played again where Amber tried to burst into my room to introduce the fans to my bedroom. Showing off my old bedsheets and dumb trophies I got as a kid then pausing quickly when she heard the shower on. Her frown was apparent and Erica's voice came through...

"Oh fuck!" It repeated and Amber's eyes widened and she ran out of the room with an awkward laugh.

Immediately trying to talk over what was happening in the comments and switching the topic. But it was there. Almost clear as day. Why else would Erica be in my bathroom yelling obscenities? The smacking was what really got me and I tried my hardest not to laugh. I could've definitely pulled something out of my ass and covered it up but Amber was still on Live by the time we got out of the shower. Erica with a hickey against her neck and us both still wet from the shower. It gave it all away. I didn't know how to cover this one up so I was fully prepared to not speak on it.

Erica was slowly starting to panic though. The second we got a call from Rob after successfully avoiding our mom's throughout the night she lost her shit. She knew it would somehow make its way onto their social media and it was only a matter of time. We had to be sit down and talked throughly but Heather had other ideas.

"So... you guys are together?" She questioned and we both shook our heads.

"No? Okay, great." She stopped the video from recording and she looked at us both.

"Label's pissed, you know that already." She stated and we both nodded simultaneously once again.

"Album comes out tonight so what we're gonna do... is not say a word. You wanna be careless? Do it. Wanna on dates and fuck on camera? Do it. It gets people talking and at this point I don't think us three care if fans think you're doing this on purpose. Publicity is publicity! Right? You have an amazing team but sometimes it gets too out of hand. Like today. It's a too precarious situation for us to explain- you've broken that barrier a while ago. But this? There's no going back. We don't say anything, we wait it out and if you do end up together- you're not gonna say a fuckin' word." She firmly yet politely spoke before ending her speech with a perfect zipped gesture.

"We're not ending up together-"

"I don't care. You don't talk about your relationship with one another to other people. At all. I've already told Karen to blacklist every single one of those questions in interviews. You're done." The vibe switched rather quickly and I was actually becoming a bit nervous around her.

She was serious.

"If you do your studio time will be cut and if your studio time is cut- you're not gonna get paid as much since the royalties will be surpassing you in different aspects. Make sure you read the contract you signed recently." She got up with her purse and her red hair flowed down her back.

"This meeting is over." Her voice was firm and I looked over at Rob and frowned.

"She can't... like, do that, right? She's only a publicist?" Erica questioned softly the second she left the room with a slam of the door.

"She's close to the higher ups." Rob sighed softly and scratched his head anxiously.

"Just... don't talk to anyone about your relationship. Alright? Paps ask if you're dating- say nothing, keep walking. Please, I'm begging you, we can't have you two be cut from the next album." He pleaded and I looked over at Erica who was nodding with disheartened eyes.

"Yeah, I won't say anything- I'm sorry- we didn't know Amber would be barging in-"

"Why isn't Amber here then? Like- I was in my bathroom alone with Erica. It was an accident! Amber didn't even know-"