-The beginning -

Flashback chapter 1:

The entire society of superpowers began one
fateful and what seemed to be the last normal day of everyone's life's.

There were reports to have said a extraordinary child was born, who radiated light.

Then, reports with people with all sorts of powers began popping up. The supernatural then became normal decades later, dreams a reality.

The world had become a superhuman society, with over 80% of the worlds population wielding some uncanny ability.

However, what the world didn't know...

Was that the reason for the society of quirks to even exist...

Was that the origin came from above.

————————————————————————————-————————————————————————————-

A young boy was sitting solemnly on his bed, letting his tears go down freely.

He was rather upset and didn't know what to think.

Earlier that month, the 10 year old child known as ben Tennyson was just going about his usual day. He had just saw captain nemesis defeat his arch rival whom escaped prison a while back.

Ben looked up to heroes, especially his parents. His mother was a water quirk user and his father was a quirk user able to control the very earth and soil beneath them.

They were the top heroes in America. He , sadly, did not gain a quirk from his mother or father or not even a combination of their abilities.

Ben Tennyson remembered the day he was deemed quirkless. Yet, his parents still loved him and treated him with everything a child with a quirk could ask for.

He loved them. With all of his soul.

Which is why he was so broken that they died.

They died from a unknown entity but Ben knew that his fathers lungs were punctured and his mothers skull was crushed.

Ben was sad because his parents were gone, pissed because the one who killed them is still out there, and shocked that the heroes in his country didn't do a thing about it.

The young boy thought to himself that the only one who he could look up to as a idol, was the number 1 pro hero in the world, allmight.

Ben was impressed by allmights achievements and how courageous he was. He was the embodiment of peace entirely. Ben looked up to the man as he wanted to be like him one day.. but he knew he never could.

Ben was going to continue sulking when someone opened his door and the one who did open the door was a old elderly man.

Grandpa: you ok sport?

Ben had noticed that he was still crying so he wiped his tears away as quick as something he'll soon achieve.

Ben: o-oh! I'm ok grandpa!

Despite not having a quirk, ben was SUPRISINGLY good at a fake smile.

Max couldn't see through this smile and this made Ben feel a bit bad.

Grandpa: you sure? You've been a bit silent lately..

Ben: yeah, I just got a lot to think of is all..

Max sighed and sat on the bed.

Grandpa: I know how you feel.. I miss your dad and mom as well.. it feels like they're still with us but even if they aren't in body, they are in spirit.