-Ben Tennyson and izuku midoriya vs katsuki bakugo and tenya Iida-

After the positions for their teams were fished out, they all went to their designated areas. Ben and izuku were playing the heroes role of the exercise, while the others were the villains.

Ben was looking at the rundown and the overall outlook of the building from a piece of paper.

Ben: so our mission is to find a makeshift fake bomb....? Well, earlier this morning , dr animo tried quote unquote "turn everything on the planet into yetis" so I guess I'm partially used to this...? Whatever, any way izuku, you thought of a strat ye-

Before he could finish, Ben saw izuku sweating his ass off.

Ben: HOW ARE YOU SWEATING FROM YOUR SUIT?!?!

Izuku: sorry, it's just that... we're up against kacchan....

Then , ben had pieced together all the dots.

Ben:...he's a bully, isn't he?...

The broccoli hesitantly nodded, as ben sighed scratching his head.

Ben: yeah, honestly, I can sorta relate. I've been bullied most of my life by jerks and when I got into Japan, these jerks called Cash and j.t wouldn't stop pushing me over the line even when I tried standing up for kyo.

Izuku: o-oh... i see... the reason why I'm not sad about my treatment is..well...he's amazing. He can be a real pain, sure, But his strength,and confidence, and his ambition...Not to mention his Quirk.They're all so much greater than mine.....But that just means that I have to do better.I refuse to lose today!

The brunette looked at his ally with a smile, he nodded.

Ben: a battle of rivals eh?? I won't interfere then buddy.

Izuku: O-OH , you don't have to exclude yourself because of me!

Ben: are you kidding? We're a team! Like it or not, sticking by our own strategies or not, we're in this together! No matter what!

Izuku looked at his ally, and nodded.

—————————————————————-

Ben and izuku found their way in once they had formulated together a strategy that would ensure their victory.

Izuku went through the window first, but when Ben came through, he accidentally lost his footing and face planted the floor.

The broccoli looked towards his teammate in shock, but Ben put up his thumbs.

Ben: I'm fine.....I think.....

Ben got up and walked around stealthily with izuku. They were not expecting anything to happen until....

Danger struck, as bakugo unexpectedly jumped the two, shooting a explosion their way.

The two were swift to dodge, ben tripping up bakugo on the way.

Ben: whoops! Lost your footing! Don't you just hate when that happens? Also, I've seen what you've done with the place. Nice job, very thorough!

He was stalling for time just to screw with bakugo, but the Pomeranian was having none of it has he blasted himself forward, but Ben stepped to one side and made a karate battle cry, flip kicking bakugo in the face straight into the wall.

Bakugo spat out blood as he wiped his mouth.

Bakugo: lucky shot you damn extra... but let's see how you like it when I do it!

When bakugo blasted himself towards Ben, izuku jumped in and caught the attack .

Suddenly, izuku flipped bakugo over his shoulders, slamming him onto the floor.