-Prologue before season 2-

In a shadowy room, sat a gigantic figure larger than a certain dinosaur transformation our usual Hero has , with a blood red and black sword at his side.

His face was hidden , suddenly, a person with a robe and a horn on their head came into the room.

???: m-master! I have urgent matters to discuss with you!

???2: what is it psyphon???!!

Psyphon: w-w-ell ... the creature that was Infused with omnitrix DNA was recently defeated...

???: WHAT?!? ... hm.. it seems as if the earthling known as "allmight" is stronger than I thought..

Psyphon:w-well that's the thing. Allmight DIDNT defeat the creature...

???: WHAT?!? THEN WHO DID?!

Psyphon:...it is best to see the footage caught by a hidden drone.

Footage comes up, as a crystalline being blasts a amalgamation of a creature for miles, destroying one part of the dome they are in, with the figures eyes narrowing.

???: ....finally... after all this time... I found him... or rather.. the humans found him for me..

Psyphon: master, I'm afraid that we won't be able to defeat this wearer of the omnitrix with normal liviathin drones.. if he's as powerful as they say, then he can level planets if tempted whatsoever.

???:.....fine.....

The figure walked up from his chair , and out from the shadows, allowing us to see his appearance.

Vilgax: I'll do it myself...