-Encounter with the unknown-

Most of the class was panicking, and Ben was wondering something that was on everyone's mind: how did these villains infiltrate UA.

Todoroki:is this place their only target in this ambition, or are there more facilities being charged..

Ben: nah. If it was a full scale attack on the entire campus, then there would be alarms going off, speaking of which, why aren't they?

Yayorozu: I have to agree with Tennyson, how DID these villains infiltrate a UA facility this secure?

13: I'm not sure... I don't know why..

Ben: crap... looks like they must have a ally with them that can block out our communication resources..

Ben then turned to kaminari.

Ben: your quirk is related to electricity right? Try and send a message to any faculty member to try and stop this!

Kaminari: r-right!

As kaminari was doing his assigned job, aizawa put his goggles on.

Aizawa: 13, protect the students.

Izuku: w-wait! You can't take them on your own! There's way too many of them for you to handle! Your power works best in stealth and in the shadows, but that doesn't work so well in a group..

Aizawa: you can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it To you 13.

As aizawa grappled himself forward, he engaged in combat with the assailants of the facility. Ben was watching with izuku.

Izuku: woah.. looks like I underestimated him..

Ben: .. I hate just watching from the sidelines.

Izuku: ben?! You can't take them! True , you have multiple quirks,and you've faced things like this before, but you said there's a limit to your abilities!

Ben: sir said we can't be pros with one trick. Good thing I have multiple.

As ben was about to help, Iida spoke up.

Iida: it's no time to be annalysing! We have to go!

Izuku followed Iida and Ben reluctantly followed suite. The class was near the exit, until the same mist from before opened in front of them, as the mist had yellow eyes and a metal neck brace of sorts.

???: very pleased to meet you.. we are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but i figured we could enter this haven of justice with little consequences. And don't you think this is a fitting place for all might, the symbol of peace, to take his last dying breath? But just because we are after allmight, doesn't mean we shouldn't expand our cababilities..

Most of the class was confused by this until the mist spoke more.

???: we have heard Rumour of a certain individual with quite the unique quirk.. someone who actually has experience with situations such as this..so here's what will happen to him.. he will either willingly become our masters apprentice, or my master shall do something entirely different....do you know whom this boy is?

Most of the class was beyond confused until what the mist said next shook Ben to his core.

???: maybe this phrase will jog your memory, a certain, SHAPESHIFTING, student in this class.

Ben and the class now knew who the mist was after... not just all might......

.. Ben Tennyson.

???: ah, that look on your faces mean that you do indeed know of this person. May I see him?

Ben had a deep pit in his stomach. His classmates, his teachers, his best friend, they were in danger because of him. And Ben was absolutely sick of being helpless. He didn't care if they were after him, he was going out in blood and fire.