-what i can do for now-

Ben was rummaging through his belongings,trying to find his black and white shoes for his first day at UA, in a 1978 GM C moterhome. Bens grandfather walked into the camper and began conversation.

Max:you almost ready sport?

Ben: almost, grandpa! I just gotta find my shoes that's all!

Bens grandfather, max Tennyson, was bens only family and the only family that didn't neglect him . Max didn't care if Ben didn't have a quirk, he loved Ben as if he was his own son.

Ben had finally found his shoes and had quickly put them on. He ran through the moterhome which he had grown to love, the rust bucket and was up to the door.

Max: kiddo ,hold your horses!

Ben stopped at the door at turned to his grandfather.

Ben: yeah?

Max:... I just want you to know that I'm extremely proud of you, chasing after your dreams like that , and look where that's got you kiddo. You're gonna be living up to every hero if you keep going as you are right now.

Ben smiled happily at his grandfather,estatic to the only ones who believed in him was max and Kyoka.

Ben: thank you.. I'll see you soon!

And just like that, Ben was about to start his dream high school.

—————————————————————————————————

The acceptance rate for UA was as low as it had always been,one in three hundred. 48 or less got in through the normal exams , whilst 4 were accepted based on recommendations.

Ben had to try and speed past all the kids who saw him and their reactions were above the lines of "ITS BEN 10" and "HE REALLY IS IN THIS SCHOOL!"

Ben was running through the hallways, trying to find his class. His class was class 1-A and his home room teacher was still unknown to him.

Ben kept running through the hallways desperately attempting not to be late for his class.

Ben: .... Ah! Found it!!

Ben stood in front of a large door that loomed over Ben .

Ben: sheesh... now I know how other people feel when I'm humongousaur...

Ben opened the door to see Kyoka sitting at her desk , to bens relief.

Ben: hey kyo, how's life cutting out for you?

Kyoka: swell. :)

Ben noticed as the door tilted open again, as he saw izuku come through the door.

Ben: hey , it's izuku!

Izukus head jolted up in happiness as he saw his new friend he made during the entrance exam. But a sweat drop came down his forehead when he saw the Pomeranian . Ben took notice of this.

Izuku:s-s-so um-

Iida: TAKE YOUR FEET OFF OF THAT DESK NOW!

Bakugo: Huh???

Iida: it's the first day and your already scuffing school property you creatin!

Bakugo: fuck off four eyes. Your old school shove a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?

Iida was about to respond, but reconsidered.

Iida: let's start over. I'm tenya Iida of the somei private academy.

Bakugo: somei huh??! You must think your Better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!

Iida: y-you would threaten me??! Your own classmate?? Are you sure you're in the right place?!?