-Ben 10-

All might emerged from the shadows as Ben turned back reassured.

Ben: cool.. it's all might!

Mineta:WE'RE SAVED!!!

Tsuyu: ribbit..

Izuku: he's here... all might.. and he's not smiling.

Ben looked ahead and saw all might with a enraged look of pure hate on his face.

Ben: woah... that's crazy man...

The villains tried getting all might, but allmight went almost as fast as XLR8, taking them down in a instant and saving aizawa.

Then when Nomu was going to do anything else, all might dashed , picking up Ben, izuku , Tsuyu and mineta, handling them to a more open space.

Allmight: get to the entrance!

Mineta:TAKE HIM DOWN ALL MIGHT!!

Izuku: a-a-all might! That villain took one for-

Izuku looked to see as his friends, including ben, confused about what he was on about.

Izuku: I-I smashed him and I didn't break my arm this time! But he's too strong allmight!

Ben: take it from izuku , cuz I was there! He took most my attacks as swampfire, it was as if I was fighting a humongousaur because it's pretty much fused with a few of my aliens-

Allmight:young midoriya! Young Tennyson!

Both looked at the pro hero. He put up two fingers and put on his normal iconic smile.

Allmight: I got this!

Ben nodded and passed aizawa to Tsuyu.

Ben: take him asui.

Tsuyu: ok. And please, call me tsu.

Ben: ok tsu.

The group ran in a opposite direction, but Ben was behind , still thinking if running was the right thing to do.

Ben watched from afar, seeing the fight unfold between allmight and Nomu, and allmight used a suplex, driving Nomu into the ground.

Ben: damn..

Mineta: did you see that suplex? He made it look like a huge explosion. Allmights On a whole other level!

Tsuyu: yet he still has to look at his notes while teaching us.

Ben felt sick to his stomach. He was walking away from all the action. He wasn't doing anything. But he felt like he needed to creep away.

Ben: I can't do this. I'm not staying in the sidelines forever.

Izuku: b-Ben! You can't go fighting now! I-I'm pretty sure allmight has this covered......

Ben noticed the tone in izukus voice once he said the last part and was confused until he saw allmight pinned down by the Nomu.

Ben: oh shite..

Nomu dug his fingers into allmights side, causing him to recoil in horrible pain. Suddenly, Ben dashed forward for some reason , feeling he should do something.

A few seconds later, izuku was running with Ben.

Ben: don't try to stop me izuku!

Izuku: I'm going to help you ! To help allmight!!!!

Ben smiled and grabbed izukus arm.

Ben: well then! LETS GET IT ON!

Ben and izuku dashed forward , as Ben threw izuku in the sky, whilst Izuku was reaching for allmight.