-the zero pointer!-

Ben, Iida and izuku turned to present mic whom was standing somewhere.

Present mic: what are you doing? Run RUN RUN LISTENERS! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

Ben started running, accidentally leaving izuku behind him and running forward.

Ben in his thoughts:( alright, time to put 5 years of training to the test! Time to give it my all!)

Ben pressed the omnitrix button and scrolled through his different transformations, before settling on one and slammed down on the dial, engulfing him in a green light.

When the light died down , a tall figure stood where Ben stood.

Ben: SWAMPFIRE !!

Swampfire propelled himself using fire and charged at a three pointer. He shot a fireball and destroyed the robot entirely, blasting it to what ben would say "kingdom come."

Ben then used a flamethrower on 6 other 2 pointers whilst he incinerated 15 1 pointers.

He saw someone in danger of a three pointer and tackled them out of the way and incinerated that three pointer.

He shot his hands forward making a flamethrower,destroying 25 other 1 pointers. Other examinies were dumfounded on how powerful this one vine person was.

Swampfire : 58 combat points! Hehe, not bad!

Ben blasted more 1 pointers, 14 more to be exact and Ben dusted his hands once he had completed the first onslaught of his attacks.

Ben slapped his omnitrix dial, Turning back to human, dialing up the omnitrix once again and selected one.

Meanwhile, izuku was running through the makeshift city , trying to get at least a few points, otherwise he would never pass the practical exam.

Izuku ran into a one pointer eventually, stopping dead in his tracks.

Izuku in his thoughts: ( a one pointer! Wait...WHY CANT MY FEET MOVE!?!)

The one pointer was coming closer, whilst izuku was still stuck in place.

Izuku in thoughts:(holy crap,I'm gonna die!)

Izuku closed his eyes, suddenly, a blue moth came past and froze the 1 pointer.