-Rage you damned nerd!-

Izuku, ben and Kyoka were walking home from UA after the events that transpired that day.

Izuku:ugh...I'm so tired...

Ben:you sure the fingers doing well?

Kyoka: I'm sure it is sooo yeah...

Ben:ok....

Ben then saw Iida put a hand on izukus shoulder, slightly shocking izuku,

Izuku:OH,UHH HEY IIDA!

Iida:how's the finger doing?

Izuku:oh, uh it's fine thanks..

Ben had grown accustomed to most of his class,especially Iida. He learned that Iida wasn't so bad, just really serious about school.

Ochaco: hey! Guys wait up!

The group turned to see ochaco uraraka,or as her new nickname,infinity girl.

Iida:oh, you're the infinity girl.

Ochaco:yeah! So um.. let's see,you're names tenya Iida , your names Kyoka jiro , yours is Ben Tennyson and your names deku, right? Midoriya?

Izuku:deku?!

Ochaco:um, yeah isn't that what bakugo called you, he said DEKU YOU BASTARD!!

Izuku: o-oh, uh, deku is what kacchan calls me to make fun of me.

Iida:that's unsportsmanlike..

Kyoka: he seems like a complete ass..

Ochaco:oh I didn't know that , I'm sorry...actually , you know what, I like deku! It could make a great hero name, plus I think it sounds pretty cute.

Izuku:DEKU IT IS!!

Iida: Already?! Weren't you saying it was a insult?!

Izuku buried his face into his hands blushing, with Ben being the dense idiot he is not knowing why izuku is doing that.

The group walked home talking about certain things. Izuku was happy to have made friends and Ben was happy to see his dream unfolding before him.

The next day at UA, the classes were very boring, with them doing certain subjects that weren't appealing to Ben. When it was lunch, he did notice izuku fangirling about the chef hero. Most of the day continued on normal..until hero basic training.

Allmight : I AM HERE!!!!!!

Most of the class were freaking out , seeing allmight,the number one hero in UA.

Kirishima:wow, It's allmight! Looks like he is a teacher in UA this year!

Tsuyu: is he in his silver age costume?

Kaminari:it's so retro!

Ben was beyond shocked, seeing the symbol of peace in their class, and in such a legendary costume as well.

Allmight :hello everyone! Today, in this lesson, we will be doing HERO BASIC TRAINING!!!!

Everyone was very excited to do hero basic training, as Ben was clicking his fingers.

Ben in his thoughts:(this is it... 5 years of training and everything I've been through.. all leading up to this ... I'll give it my all and I will be a hero!)

Allmight: but first, if you wanna be heroes , you gotta do it in style!!!

Cabinets opened,revealing boxes that contained hero suits.

Allmight: get changed! We'll meet in ground beta.

All: yes sir!

Ben and everyone else went to get changed, as Ben saw this as his beginning and build up to greatness.

TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CAN!!

When everyone had changed, they had all met up in ground beta, with Kyoka in her hero suit.

She had boots that looked like speakers with a black leather jacket with red lines on her cheeks.

She awaited Ben to come out and after 1 more minute of waiting, ben finally came walking forward in his hero suit.

He had a black leather jacket with blue trousers.

Kyoka: n-nice suit.. not too flashy but I'd say it's your style.

Kyoka was blushing and he was reviewing her own suit.

Ben: thanks! Yours suits you as well kyo!

Kyoka turned away blushing madly whilst Ben turned his attention to izuku and his hero suit.

Ben: nice suit izuku! It looks like a bunny or allmight,in my opinion..

Izuku: o-oh , thanks!

Ben then walked off to just converse with Kyoka until he saw izuku just freaking out when he saw ochaco uraraka.  One thing that one student said sickened him.

Mineta: I love this school.

Ben scrunched his face in revolt as he already knew that this kid was going to be the horny kid of the class.

Iida was asking allmight about the way the lesson was going to go. All might explained how the practical was going to go and what the rules were. It was sort of nothing new to Ben, except he noticed that the structure of the exercise was like the plot in sumo slammers escape from kenko.

all might picked up 2 balls to show that the teams that were up next were...

Team A and team D.

Ben and Bakugos teams were up against each other.