-The Sports Festival! Part 1-

We zoom into a familiar looking GMC motor
home , where a old man with a Hawaiin shirt is on the phone with a friend.

Grandpa: we've been doing fine aizawa. Kyokas parents have told us that she's been doing just fine ever since the USJ... well Ben HAS had his head in the clouds ever since that bombshell we dropped on him after his fight.... I know, I'm worried too, but we shouldn't dwell too long on it. Knowing teenagers, it's just a phase they go through to grow..... Alright. I'll see you soon aizawa.

As grandpa max put down the phone, he looked towards the window.

Grandpa max in head:(ben.. what're you doing kiddo.?)

Meanwhile....

On a roof, a teenager with a slender and skinny build was on a roof. He had brunette hair and emerald green eyes.

Being a main character was hard enough, and in bens case, it only got harder as it progressed.

Ben was contemplating a lot. Ever since he was told that the watch on his wrist is a space watch of all things and everyone in the universe was after him, ben had been training harder than ever before, training his body beyond his limits.

But even there, he still thought it wouldn't be enough to protect his loved ones.

He still thought about that night with Kyoka after the fight when he stopped by her house to see if she was ok, and how upset she was, even crying. To make Kyoka cry took quite a lot , as he knew from personal experience as her best friend.

A part of him still felt guilty making her worry so much, and he wouldn't forgive himself, but he was glad things didn't go too bad .

Still, Ben had a lot to think about and he didn't feel like opening up to a select few people. He figured he'd be keeping them safe by keeping it from them.

The young boy sighed and stood up and looked up in the sky. Rain then began downpouring down on him but Ben had a neutral face with no emotion just letting the rain hit his face.

He started to clench his fists, thinking about what his grandfather and mr aizawa said about vilgax and before you know it, Ben was screaming at the top of his lungs getting his emotions out . He didn't care if people saw him and thought he was crazy, to which some did, he just wanted the emotional ton to get off his back.

Ben took a breath in and felt so much better. He then realised that he should probably get off the roof so people wouldn't think that he's going to commit suicide.

Ben jumped down through the alley way and bolted in direction of the rust bucket.

———————————————————

Grandpa Max was feeling a bit better. Ben had returned from his wandering and tried speaking to him. Ben put one what was likely a fake smile and proceeded to act.

To anyone else, this could have been just a legitimate and genuine response but G.max knew his grandson. He had seen this before, a few weeks after his parents demise. After becoming friends with Kyoka , he opened up to her about everything and , in kyokas mothers words "broke."

Grandpa Max was heartbroken to hear this happened to his grandson: one of the only things that remind him of his second son, Carl.

So he had began taking a more active role in bens life, acting like the father Ben lacked but Ben still looked like he was hurting.

He just wanted to make sure Ben was ok.

With our hero, Ben was putting his shoes on. He grabbed his blazer and quickly threw it on.