-The entrance exam!-

Ben and Kyoka were on the grounds of UA, the best hero training school in Japan. Ben had wanted to go all his life, but because of his quirklessness, he couldn't do that.. so now that he has a power , he can do something with it.

As Ben and Kyoka were walking forward, they saw izuku about to fall over.

Ben had stopped immediately. It was izuku midoriya from the sludge villain incident that he saved. He was going into UA as well? Ben wasn't angry about it, it's just he wondered what happened to him after the sludge villain attack.

Suddenly,he was stopped by a brown haired girl who had a quirk related to gravity.

Ben was put off when izuku started cackling happily after the girl walked away but never questioned it.

Ben and Kyoka entered the hall and sat down in their seats. Present mic, the voice hero, is one of kyokas favourite heroes but one thing present mic and Kyoka didn't have in common is that present mic was enthusiastic, unlike Kyoka, who just looks very bored most of the time.

Kyoka:benji!! It's him!! Present mic!! OvO

Ben nodded awkwardly as he kept tapping the desk that was infront of him. Ben thought Kyoka looked cute when she fangirled about something.

Ben was about to stop tapping the desk until he heard a conversation that was going on a few desks away from them.

He just heard something about a tall blue haired guy complaining about the disregard of the mysterious 4th robot..and about someone muttering. He was about to continue tapping the desk until..

???: not to mention , you with the shaggy brown hair!!

Ben perked up as he knew that his hair was sort of neatly combed but not really. Ben pointed at himself to confirm four eyes' theory.

???: you've been tapping that desk this entire time! Stop it! If you're feeling bored then leave! You're distracting the rest of us!!

Ben: ok jeez , relax four eyes.>v<

The blue haired boy eventually sat down, whilst present mic just explained the purpose of the robot , which was called the zero pointer.

Ben and Kyoka were assigned to the same battle centre and Ben was looking forward to what he was about to do.

Ben clicked his hands and looked forward. He turned to Kyoka and began conversation.

Ben: alright, ready kyo?

Kyoka: as I'll ever be. You?

Ben:yeah , I'm ready as hell. >:>

Kyoka: ok...

Kyoka backwards walked away to get in a good position, whilst Ben saw izuku shaking and trembling.

Ben walked over to the green haired boy and put a hand on his shoulder.

Ben: relax ok? You're gonna do well In the exam, just gotta stay calm and cool.

The broccoli nodded whilst trembling. But then recognised the voice.

Izuku: BEN?!?! IS THAT YOU!!?!

Ben: you know it! How've you been pal?

Izuku: o-oh! I've been good thank you! I've used these ten months to train and hone m-my skills!

Ben: really? Same here buddy! Let's hope we both get into U.A!

Izuku was smiling , happy that he was talking to a friend he made that wasn't bakugo and was about to catch up on more stuff, but noticed someone.

Izuku:it's that nice girl who kept me from falling...

Ben looked in izukus direction and saw a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks, breathing in and out. Ben noticed that izuku was red but was concerned.

Ben: are you sick as well? Is there something going around..?

Izuku was focused on the girl, walking forward.

Izuku: iiiii should probably thank her for stopping me from falling...

Ben: ok,let's go.

Izuku was about to continue walking with Ben until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Izuku turned to see the same blue haired boy who ridiculed him in the hall of UA.

???: she looks like she is focusing on the trials ahead. What are you 2 going to do? Distract her and ruin her chances of success?

Izuku:N-N-O WE WERENT-

Ben: listen four eyes, he's trying to say thank you to her for something she did for him,so can you chill out??

Iida:I,tenya Iida from the somei private academy cannot permit actions such as-

Present mic:RIGHT,LETS START!!!

————————————

A/N:
Hello yall!!the first part of the entrance exam has been published!yeah, you might be wondering why there hasn't been a lot of action sequences.

Well I wanted to have some non violent chapters before going on to the action filled ones to make this story more down to earth. Next chapter is where ben has to fight to get into UA, including some awesome fight scenes involving robot violence.

Remember y'all,I'm the author of this story and as always , keep it chill!