-yeah! Just do your best Iida!-

After the events of the last day, bakugo as promised gave Ben a break. When everyone arrived in the class, they were all wondering what aizawa was going to make them do today.

Kyoka: I wonder what we're doing today.. as long as it's not something that's going to get us expelled..

Ben: you say that now, but a few hours later that could exactly be the case.

Kyoka: how so?

Ben: the quirk assessment test?

Kyoka: ok you're not wrong...

As soon as aizawa entered , everyone was worried on what he would make them do.

Aizawa:...hey...today, youre gonna be.....

As everyone hesitantly awaited his answer, he just got on with it.

Aizawa: choosing a class representative..

Everyone in mind:(finally ,normal school stuff.)

Everyone immediately started speaking, shouting that they should be chosen. Kyoka had her hand up but Ben was sitting back in his chair.

Izuku: hey Ben, don't you want to be class representative?

Ben: nah, seems like a lot of work. And I mean,
Having the title of class rep is sorta boring, considering the fact that I have like 10 powers to choose from and TBH, all that power is sorta boring if you go for something as class rep.

Suddenly, Iida spoke up.

Iida: EVERYONE COMPOSE YOURSELVES! I HAVE A PERFECTLY VALID WAY OF SETTLING THIS! WE WILL VOTE FOR THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE IN A CIVILISED MANNER! AND WE SHANT VOTE FOR OURSELVES!

Everyone in minds:(it's obvious he wants to be the class representative, because his hand is raised the highest!)

Kirishima: are you guys sure this is a good idea?

Tsuyu: yeah, I mean we just met each other so who do we know who we can trust?

After everyone stopped conversing about the voting system, it had begun. At the end, aizawa was in his cattipilar sleeping bag and these were the results as shown:

Ben Tennyson:10

Izuku midoriya:5

Momo yayorozu:2

Ben: AYO, WHAT THE FUCK?!??

Bakugo: ALRIGHT ,WHO VOTED FOR SHITTY DEKU?!?

Kirishima: did ya think anyone would vote for you?

Ben: why did I get so many votes?!

Kaminari: cuz you can transform into like , 10 creatures with their own individual quirks and you DID operate as a unofficial hero in America.

Ben: ok, but like seriously, who was one of the voters???!!

Kyoka: YEP , I'm guilty of that.

Ben: WHAT ?!??? WHY?!!

Kyoka: wellllll, I heard you talking to Midoriya about how you wouldn't wanna be class rep, and there I was thinking "hey, why not let this be a learning experience for the dweeb to learn leadership?" And then there was that part to see the hilarious look on your face.

Ben:.......why do you like tormenting me?..

Kyoka: because it's worth the outcome.

After aizawa woke up, he announced the class rep and Vice President.

Aizawa: alright, just as chosen, the class rep and Vice President is gonna be mutant problem child and  problem child.

Iida:I - I cannot disagree with the system that I myself created...