-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎!- Part 1

Once the race had ended once Ben had passed the finish line, it was revealed that 42 people qualified to move on to the next round.

Midnight: Forty-two of you qualified to move on to the next round. prepare for your next test. A Cavalry Battle! Those of you at the top will suffer the most. Of course, that's something you'll hear over and over again at UA. Show us what "Plus Ultra" means! Ben Tennyson placed first in the qualifier. He'll be worth ten million Points in the said Calvary battle!

Ben: Ten WHAT??!?!?!!

Everyone: HES WORTH 10 MILLION POINTS?!?

Then, Ben had felt a hundred eyes glaring into the back of his head.

Ben was sweating as he waved at everyone surrounding him, and he hid behind Kyoka, as she sighed exasperated

Ben was sweating as he waved at everyone surrounding him, and he hid behind Kyoka, as she sighed exasperated .

Once things were said and done, people were choosing their teams and whatnot, as Ben and Kyoka were just standing around next to each other none the wiser.

Ben:....No one else is gonna join because of me are they?

Kyoka: Probably.

This made Ben sigh as he stretched his arms.

Kyoka: but hey, look on the bright side , ya goof. At least you're not with bakugo, AND I'm not completely useless, you know.

Ben: true.. maybe to fill in extra team slots, I can-

Kyoka: if you say echo echo, I will Ruin You.

Ben: Why?!

Kyoka: BECAUSE WITH MY QUIRK AND THAT THING'S SONIC SCREAMS, I'D RATHER KEEP MY EARDRUMS!

Kyoka pouted while crossing her arms while Ben rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he patted Kyoka on the back. Then someone called out bens name.

Gwen: hey, Ben!

Ben turned to see Gwen running up to them.

Ben: Gwen? Who's Team you with?

Gwen: well, I'm planning on being in YOURS silly! If you don't mind that is.

Ben: oh no worries, you can join. Kyo?

Kyoka: eh, why not. It'll help us, like , a lot.

Ben: ok, that's 3! Now Just one person left...

The young boy was tempted to go for izuku, but izuku was already ON a team of his own, so no to that one.

He WOULD have gone for bakugo....if bakugo wasn't much of a asshole.

Maybe todoroki?...No, he radiated "I'm going to kill you" vibes.

Gwen: I have a idea! Let me just find him!

When Gwen ran off from the group, Ben and Kyoka were waiting around. Ben was fidgeting with the omnitrix impatiently while Kyoka was annoyed by bens constant tapping and pressing at the omnitrix.

Kyoka: you know, sooner or later, you're going to blow that thing up...

Ben: no I'm not...

When Gwen returned, behind her was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ben: sooooooo Gwen? Who's this guy?

Gwen: this is my friend from the support course of UA, cooper daniels!

Cooper nervously waved at Ben and Kyoka.

Cooper: h-hey there...

Ben: yo! My name's Ben Tennyson, and this girl next to me is my best friend, Kyoka jiro!

Kyoka: I can introduce myself fine y'know. Anyway, nice to meet you cooper.

The blonde haired boy nodded, then his eyes were directed to the omnitrix.

Cooper: wow, cool support item. Is that how you use your quirk?

Ben: o-oh, um, yeah! Totally!

Cooper: can I...can I see it? I-it's design I mean.

Ben nodded and gestured his omnitrix arm out, allowing cooper to inspect it, mesmerising him.

Cooper: incredible...the aesthetics, its comfortability, materials were well thought out and its ability to access dormant quirks... I really HAVE to meet the mastermind behind this!

Ben: that's cool and all, but can I ask you a question?

Cooper: hmm?

Ben: what's up with the massive bag on your back?

He gestured to the bag that cooper was struggling to carry around due to it being almost as large as a human.

Cooper: o-oh! Well, when I heard news about the sports festival, I-i put together half of the pieces of tech I have in my lab and a-wanted to test out their practicality on the field as well as test how they can benefit people when using their quirks.

Ben: awesome! How do you make so much nifty gadgets anyway?

Gwen: his quirk helps with that. It's called technopathy, and before you ask, he can control machines and all kinds of tech so he'll be a good asset to the team.

Ben was in amazement at the thought of technology being easily manipulated by cooper as it reminded Ben of one of his previous transformations, upgrade. Before anyone could say anything, midnight cracked her whip, getting everyone's attention.

Midnight: all right participants! Now your team building time is up, let's get this Calvary battle started!

The teams then got into position as Ben was at the top, Gwen and Kyoka were on the side holding him up and cooper was at the front , wearing the bag he had sideways on his front.

Kyoka: h-how much do you weigh?! More than humongousaur or something?!

Ben: HEY!

Present mic: let's get this party rocking listeners! 3!

Bakugo glared at Ben while Ben stuck his tongue out , angering the Pomeranian.

Present mic: 2!

Ben looked at todoroki, who was waiting nonchalantly as Ben waved at him, but todoroki ignored it.

Present mic: 1!

Ben dialed up the omnitrix and scrolled through his aliens while he looked at izuku, and Ben mouthed "no hard feelings broski" to where izuku nodded and looked at Ben with determination in his eyes. Ben slammed down and transformed.